Post Your Recent Purchases!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Sacrilege bogard, SMS sonic is right up there in my list of favourite sonic games, top 5 definately.

+1 cat ...and there's another goodie the SMS version comes with: Rearrange and Original Music --Yuzo Koshiro!!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I can finally trim madman's mom's bush properly without burning up the motor!

K81RnhJ.jpg

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
won't bother to post images, it ruffles feathers.
so, words suffice instead.
scored an amiga500 with 512kbytes expansion ram.
system is complete minus it's original box.
comes with it's workbench 1.3 os floppy set and two cumana external disk drives.
not quite the ams-neve tool i was looking for, can't argue for the price paid.
already have two a500's, one is a + kickstart rom. (wb 2.0)
could get a nice return on flipping it.....if i can bring myself to let it go that is. :D

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
won't bother to post images, it ruffles feathers.
so, words suffice instead.
scored an amiga500 with 512kbytes expansion ram.
system is complete minus it's original box.
comes with it's workbench 1.3 os floppy set and two cumana external disk drives.
not quite the ams-neve tool i was looking for, can't argue for the price paid.
already have two a500's, one is a + kickstart rom. (wb 2.0)
could get a nice return on flipping it.....if i can bring myself to let it go that is. :D

The whole fuckin point of this thread is to post a picture.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
yeah lachlan.
you mean, damned if you do, damned if you don't?
already tried that in past, didn't work out too well.
also, please read the first line.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I had one as a kid, a throw in when my dad got a new tv, and I have one now. I picked up the voice module from a local shop.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Memorial Day Gift From the Wife. I'm not big into toys or Statues but been wanting this Statue for a long time. God Bless America.

D1ZRiwo.jpg

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Memorial Day Gift From the Wife. I'm not big into toys or Statues but been wanting this Statue for a long time. God Bless America.

D1ZRiwo.jpg

Think of all the Chinese factory workers desecrating that flag for the sake of a comic book statue.

Teluin

New Challenger
I am new to the Neo Geo scene, other than being around them when I was younger obviously. Bought a cabinet and some games last week and other than some games, been buying parts to repair it. Actually enjoying the project, other than waiting on them to get here :'(

Teluin

New Challenger
FTFTFY. I am new to the Neo Geo ownership scene. I bought a cabinet that works and some games last week. I am actually enjoying the project of cleaning my cabinet's bumps and bruises but also playing it.

Now post some pictures....

I can take some pictures at some point, I just got it in a tiny space atm waiting on casters so that it's easier to budge.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Pictures of the cab will allow specific repair suggestions too. The odds of someone owning a similar cab are pretty high so feel free to ask shit.

Teluin

New Challenger
I'm pretty sure this was a converted cab, and quite certain it's not an original :'(. Was a good price though. Honestly, it's just minor things like coin slot switch, replacing light bulb behind the marquee, some serious cleaning, etc. I plan on doing some alters and I do plan to post pictures :)

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
My first cab was a $100 neo conversion project 4 years ago iirc.