Post Your Recent Purchases!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I like that box art even tho I have no clue what the hell those games are.

They're not games. They're albums on carts. Because music from a Nintendo sounds fuckin' amazing. BLEEEEEP BLOP BLOOOP BLEP BLEEEEEP BLEEEEP BOONNNNNNG BOOOOP BLEP. Who wouldn't want to crank their stereo up with that?

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
They're not games. They're albums on carts. Because music from a Nintendo sounds fuckin' amazing. BLEEEEEP BLOP BLOOOP BLEP BLEEEEEP BLEEEEP BOONNNNNNG BOOOOP BLEP. Who wouldn't want to crank their stereo up with that?

So you listen to them on the famicom like you would listen to a CD on a ps1?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Konami soundtracks were fucking awesome, especially with a lot of bass.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

:lolz:

YM2610 and YM2612 is where it's at.

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I think I know the reason and it's the same reason someone would own an orange, purple and blue Gameboy.

sexy-the-rock.gif

grafik__

n00b
Quality MVS kit grab — nicely done

***i should never browse on mobile, responded to 2013 post, proper freshman move, but I genuinely wonder if this gentleman ever collected all of the MVS kits hmmmmmm***

The following kits mint and complete:

Metal Slug 2
Neo Turfmasters
Shock Troopers
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
Aggressors of Dark Kombat
Super Dodgeball

Also have Neo XYX and a wooden CMVS on the way. Tax returns rule! This will be my first delve into the world of MVS. I will focus on getting a full kit collection while its still possible. My goal is five years.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
***i should never browse on mobile, responded to 2013 post, proper freshman move, but I genuinely wonder if this gentleman ever collected all of the MVS kits hmmmmmm***

Nope, he sold them. He was smart enough to realize how stupid it is to collect MVS kits, or a full MVS set in general.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
That post is over 5 years old. Are you like trying to boost your post count for some reason?
And what's even funnier, that dude flipped all those kits right back. Disappeared after someone made fun of his skinny jeans.

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
Got a good deal on Crossed Swords AES since the seller thought it was “not working.”
https://imgur.com/a/7EqEd
ATkKVgOl.jpg

I thought my chances of getting it working were slim when it showed up in this particular reused box:
junzFRVl.jpg

First impression was that the label looked fake:
bdrtjtQl.jpg

Edges aren’t rounded, neither plastic-coated nor foil like my other games, and it didn’t even fit right.

Now that I’ve googled, I see that it’s entirely normal for this title. Wish I knew that when I was checking the boards:
31aBt6Xl.jpg

Boards are legit. I definitely should’ve been more careful with that label. It was barely attached to the back and trying to snap the shell back together levered it off instead.

Before testing...
bCKqWTHl.jpg

...it needs to be cleaned. I’m not sticking it in my console without cleaning.

Time to test, and...
aDlPr5el.jpg

...well, wha’do ya know?! It works. :)

Guess Mr. Digikey customer wasn’t the electronics pro, hobbyist, or enthusiast I thought he was if he didn’t even try cleaning it. :) I ain’t complainin’!

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
You should've just cleaned it. Good to know they aren't bootlegging CS, yet, though.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Got a good deal on Crosse Swords AES since the seller thought it was “not working.”
https://imgur.com/a/7EqEd
ATkKVgOl.jpg

I thought my chances of getting it working were slim when it showed up in this particular reused box:
junzFRVl.jpg

First impression was that the label looked fake:
bdrtjtQl.jpg

Edges aren’t rounded, neither plastic-coated nor foil like my other games, and it didn’t even fit right.

Now that I’ve googled, I see that it’s entirely normal for this title. Wish I knew that when I was checking the boards:
31aBt6Xl.jpg

Boards are legit. I definitely should’ve been more careful with that label. It was barely attached to the back and trying to snap the shell back together levered it off instead.

Before testing...
bCKqWTHl.jpg

...it needs to be cleaned. I’m not sticking it in my console without cleaning.

Time to test, and...
aDlPr5el.jpg

...well, wha’do ya know?! It works. :)

Guess Mr. Digikey customer wasn’t the electronics pro, hobbyist, or enthusiast I thought he was if he didn’t even try cleaning it. :) I ain’t complainin’!

Nice!
It was worth the risk.

Do you have carts for all those systems, or are ypu doing the everdrive thing?

I haven't really played with my snes since I got a classic.

Last edited: