A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
God I love the jap artwork

Yeah, I take the piss but Hokuto no Ken is still on my list to buy :keke:

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
Hakko Soldering iron and some quieter fans:
k28E0W9l.jpg

Very nice dude.
I've wanted to get one of these for a while now and thinking of pulling the trigger on the one with extra tips.
Use it yet?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
My inbox was blowing up w/requests for more N64 collection photos, I'll get to those. For now, my latest N64 scoop:

vo666Hm.jpg

2D greatness on the best 1st gen 3D system. It's held up well as you would expect for a Capcom game on a Nintendo system.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Here is some more old junk.

Not my photos as I'm to lazy to retake pictures. Anyhow, picked up these two B/W sets.

tv1.jpg

tv2.jpg

Going to be some good times watching old shows on those.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Sometimes when I'm about to ask why, I take a second to look around me. :keke:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Love that Philco. I'd like to get one just for ornamentation someday.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Very nice dude.
I've wanted to get one of these for a while now and thinking of pulling the trigger on the one with extra tips.
Use it yet?

Dude, I am a complete novice at soldering, but the hakko makes a whole world of difference. Makes it super easy.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
... & Atomic Runner Genny today. Thanks Mike!

One of my favorite games ever, but you got to try (or at least see a recording of) the original arcade version. Video games usually never go emotionally as deep and poetic as Chelnov did almost 30 years ago. Also: Thanks Mike!

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
One of my favorite games ever, but you got to try (or at least see a recording of) the original arcade version. Video games usually never go emotionally as deep and poetic as Chelnov did almost 30 years ago. Also: Thanks Mike!

I've watched an arcade play through of it funny how they changed everything but yeah the arcade is very good. Bosses and layout are basically the same though. The content rubbed a lot of people the wrong day when the arcade came out so they decided to scratch a lot of the reference to Chernobyl.

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Some replacement fans for the rest of my cps2 A boards and the Naomi 2 case fan. Took about 30 mins to get them spliced in an installed. Much quieter than the stock ones.

K0McYOPl.jpg

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Some replacement fans for the rest of my cps2 A boards and the Naomi 2 case fan. Took about 30 mins to get them spliced in an installed. Much quieter than the stock ones.

K0McYOPl.jpg

Considering the stock ones sound like a plane taking off. :D It's amazing how quieter new ones are after you start getting used to the old ones.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

K0McYOPl.jpg

Do you have a link? I need to replace a fan on one of my A boards.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Dude, I am a complete novice at soldering, but the hakko makes a whole world of difference. Makes it super easy.

Good tools make it far easier to get good results. And when you do git gud you'll be able to get good results with shit tools.