Thats a cool myers mask
my latest picture with glamour model Kyla Cole
kc4.jpg

kc21.jpg

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
The hell man, make her buy you dinner before she gets to grope you like that.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
NOLAngcom.jpg

Got to hang out with SpinmasterX last weekend in NOLA. Had a fuckin blast. Spin is a top notch grade-A member here. He took time out to drive over an hour and hang out with us. We had some pretty good conversations while getting intoxicated from the drinks on bourbon st.

Man it was definitely a pleasure hanging out with you guys as well and meeting your friends. I wish your crew could come back again.

jon713

Camel Slug
This be me....On my recent trip to Tokyo.

I luv Japanese girls <3
aw2gd0.jpg

Last edited:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I got it free when I went to a media and comic con event, my best freebie.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Wow, wasn't expecting 'a participant in an online forum for a video game system' in there.

I want more details on his invention.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Medical devices? Word? I'll be PMing you sometime in 2013, once my Wife finishes her fellowship.

Congrats on the new baby!

aria

Former Moderator
Wow, wasn't expecting 'a participant in an online forum for a video game system' in there.

Honestly, neither did I! It was a very, very short mention in a 2+ hour interview at that pool hall/bowling alley. She recorded the whole thing and said she was going to go back and figure out what worked --I was honestly surprised that what was perhaps one or two sentences made it in and that she managed to use the website url (which I assume she looked up).

That I apparently "can't go five minutes without swearing" became a point of humor in subsequent classes.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Nice straight hair, slim builds, nice eyes, intelligence, etc. etc. If you complain about the selection in Seoul you are spoiled for sure.

If you know the right people, you can buy a girl like that for half the cost of a plane ticket to Korea and not have to teach English.

Last edited:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I believe "most" if not all of the links on past pages of my pics are gone, but they might still be up. Thus I'm just gonna start from here. Some some of you might have seen awhile back, and others I've never put up.

bignastyandi.jpg

On the roof of Six Lounge in Austin visiting "Big Nasty" of the Honky Tonk Heart Breakers, half an hour after I'd sang at Common Interest 31. AUG. 2011|

cybergeneticwinterfesti.jpg

Self taken "upshot" of me with my beer @ the Cyber Genetic Winter Festival (Night #1) 02. DEC. 2011|

cybergeneticwinterfesti.jpg

Some eye candy (legit) dancing while Souless Affection played on. ***HELL YEAH! @ Cyber Genetic Winter Festival 02. DEC. 2011

korovacybergeneticwinte.jpg

Outside "The Korova" @ that Cyber Festival smoking a cig. 02. DEC. 2011|

thirstycamel08oct2011.jpg

About to boogie down @ The Thirsty Camel 08. OCT. 2011 for *Basement Angel

meanddannigogodancer6th.jpg

Kickin it (with a manly Brisket Cheeseburger ---called: "The Steve") with Danni the Go Go Dancer outside *The Bat Bar* on 6th Street in Austin after attending THE SOUNDS concert @ La Zona Rosa with my homie. GREAT FUCKING NIGHT AT THAT!

kickinitwithtrailerpark.jpg

One of my fave photos from 17. JUNE. 2011 kicking it with The Trailer Park Boys @ Paramount Theater in Austin Texas.

amandalaraandi.jpg

Amanda and I @ Jesse's 25th Birthday Party recently. Kick ass 22yr old who love the 80s and 90s... and this dood LIVED IT. Hell yeah. Totally awesome chica.

june122011hotrodhoneysk.jpg

17. JUNE. 2011 @ Hot Rod Honeys "Killer Queens of the Desert" fund raiser (they DID end up going to Australia to kick some shit Derby proper indeed). Disco Dancing on the table like a fool.

HELL YEAH!

meandlachela.jpg

Kickin' it with the beautifully talanted *La Chela* after The Sons of Sancho concert was over @ Korova. 17. DEC. 2011

tonicpalooza2011001.jpg

tonicpalooza201101.jpg

during a kick ass night @ Tonic Palooza 2011 during the summer in June. Kick ass bands and lots of hotties out that night. FUCKIN' A!
:buttrock:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
They are imported from Europe.