### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
should I be embarassed to be the first to notice that the smoke chick has a huge dong?
I guess they must be really forward thinking over there for that to be on the amusement park rides Official pics

via Imgflip Meme Generator

They are forward thinking though, the Netherlands have legalised weed for a very long time already.

Congrats, you two are beautiful together!

Thanks dude, apreciate it!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Resized_Screenshot_20191024-220408_Instagram.jpeg
Went and hung out with a bunch of fat mini horses on my way up to Timeline Arcade in Hanover, PA recently. They were funny as hell.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I've been on this site a long time and figured... what the heck, it's been long enough. I'll post my pic.

Or rather... here are pics of my late girlfriend Roxana(we've been a couple since 2004 - coincidentally when I created this neo geo account). She's the one who just passed away from cancer on her birthday this past Sep 13.
hatoff.jpg

and here is one of both of us together(was taken in poor lighting)
us5.jpeg

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Lookalike you guys had a lot of fun together, even just from that single picture of you guys.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I've been on this site a long time and figured... what the heck, it's been long enough. I'll post my pic.

Or rather... here are pics of my late girlfriend Roxana(we've been a couple since 2004 - coincidentally when I created this neo geo account). She's the one who just passed away from cancer on her birthday this past Sep 13.
View attachment 55149

and here is one of both of us together(was taken in poor lighting)
View attachment 55150

She looks Persian.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
img1564416757726.jpg

New tactical vest for my team (SWAT) Under this one, we wear the ballistic vest, NIJ IV.

https://www.nidec.es/es/chalecos-placas-y-paneles/placas-balisticas-de-nivel-nij-iv-icw-sapi-21kgud-25x30x19cm-de-si-ca-cal-762x63-ap-2ud.html