Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
IMG_0683.jpg

Nice stick! Black buttons would look ace on it man. Very reminiscent of the Old Stick. I kind of made a stick reminiscent of the old stick but with american parts kickings owns it now though.
a3a24f3d.jpg

f9360680.jpg

I've painted my MVS covers before but funny enough I haven't painted my CMVS cover...I'm a fucking bum I tell ya, but I'll get to it...eventually
DSC00721.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

ABMaiStick011.jpg

Here's my first CMVS however it has a very sad story behind it that involves kpj, arrgh! I hate that sucker!
untitled.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It's for a Goldie thus the gold.
DSC00790.jpg

I also helped Ukyp do his and he added some more flare to it.
goldie10.jpg

Here's a red paint job that my close friend DZ made. The 2 slot cover on the side was my CMVS 2 slot, I sanded it and everything but I never got around to pain it 'cause we were to busy playing with his MVS.
DSC00711.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

kingbuzzo

Zero's Secretary
Nice stick! Black buttons would look ace on it man. Very reminiscent of the Old Stick. I kind of made a stick reminiscent of the old stick but with american parts kickings owns it now though.

Good eye. Yes I've had black buttons (even pink!) ordered for some time now from Lizardlick. But they're really backed up right now. Damn SFIV!

arfink

Crossed Swords Squire
Well, here's my first attempt at a home built cmvs. It's an MV-1FZS, with an Apple II power supply I had laying around, and built from other scrounged parts. It cost me $35 total, since the only part I payed for was the mobo. Not pretty by any means, but a nice beginning. My next project is underway, and is getting alot more work and money put into it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/31nETLfUTB6J8k3RkxQ43g?feat=directlink

EDIT: I also payed for the games and stick, but I think that's obvious.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Also not bad IMO for being made in a dorm room.

Ah.. I remember those days. Not being able to sleep in your bed some nights cause you had parts strewn all about....soldering while a roomate looks on with a slightly scared eye.

stevan5150

Mr. Big's Thug
this is the 2 slot i got off of Fox1, put the plexi on the bottom and added a new vinyl decal to match the green color

mvsmetal.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Wow! That looks really great! I always wanted to place some art in my CMVS, I might design something one of these days. I like the green 'cause it makes the mobo blend in much nicer, great work to both of you guys.

PS: It's a shame that is MS6 or MS7? art, but still it looks great!

stevan5150

Mr. Big's Thug
Wow! That looks really great! I always wanted to place some art in my CMVS, I might design something one of these days. I like the green 'cause it makes the mobo blend in much nicer, great work to both of you guys.

PS: It's a shame that is MS6 or MS7? art, but still it looks great!

Thanks! i couldn't find any big art style designs of the older slugs, so i used the old slug logo instead of ms6 logo, I love the artwork on this design.

arfink

Crossed Swords Squire
I agree, very nice. Probably just as well you went with the MS6 art, I think that it's some of the nicest looking stuff. Though MS3 art is nice, but a bit over the top if you're looking for a mostly monochromatic color theme, which I would say has worked very nicely here. Let me guess, you like Metal Slug alot? It's my favorite game series as well.

stevan5150

Mr. Big's Thug
I agree, very nice. Probably just as well you went with the MS6 art, I think that it's some of the nicest looking stuff. Though MS3 art is nice, but a bit over the top if you're looking for a mostly monochromatic color theme, which I would say has worked very nicely here. Let me guess, you like Metal Slug alot? It's my favorite game series as well.

Most definately my favorite series of all time.

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Wish I could take responsibility for this, but unfortunately I only own it (thanks 300 wins).
NeoGenesis-03.jpg

n3xt_rekka

Galford's Armourer
WOW!!! That Metal Slug skin rocks!!
But also the Mega Drive skin and the golden skin with black SNK logo...
My MVS isn't so cool, but maybe this evening or tomorrow, at least, I'll post a photo of mine!

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Might as well post before and after pics:

This what it currently looks like.

DSC02265.jpg

And once I get it in for an overhaul, I'll post updated pics.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Might as well post before and after pics:

This what it currently looks like.

DSC02265.jpg

And once I get it in for an overhaul, I'll post updated pics.

What color are you getting that CMVS 2-slot that I traded you and how is it working out for you? :)

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Wish I could take responsibility for this, but unfortunately I only own it (thanks 300 wins).
NeoGenesis-03.jpg
Damn you lucky bum and i use to bug 300wins alot i'd buy it if he ever sold it.Well take care of it,that's still one of the best cmvs i've ever seen for a MV-1C.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
What color are you getting that CMVS 2-slot that I traded you and how is it working out for you? :)

I'm not sure yet.

I'm thinking a high gloss black or powdercoated black.

Maybe with this on the top.

Has a lot of other upgrades in the works as well.