Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

red impact

Crossed Swords Squire
Here are some pics of my mounted MVS-1B supergun setup:

sihg.jpg

nlf9.jpg

941j.jpg

bdtgg.jpg

PC psu has been upgraded to 5v laptop style psu and UniBios is coming soon! :D

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
nice setup there , i got the same supergun a few month ago , i also bought a mv1b and a neobiosmasta but because of no soldering skills and laziness i havent tried it out , but someday in the future i want to buy a arcade bartop from the same guy who does the supergun and put it all together

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Ive always liked that MAK STRIKE supergun. Is there a simple way to get a good signal out of it for us scart-poor americans? :-P

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Ive always liked that MAK STRIKE supergun. Is there a simple way to get a good signal out of it for us scart-poor americans? :-P

I use a mak strike, works great with the xrgb mini!

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Here is my supergun, mvs, control panel thing. Sorry for the shitty pics

bDOyYKf.jpg
c0kfw4W.jpg
YideO78.jpg
82XlUhZ.jpg

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
That thing is a beast! I love it. Nice setup.

NucaCola

Rugal's Thug
So here's my AES that I bought about six months ago. It's modified with Unibios 2.X and component attachments.
IMG_0220[1].JPG
I'd use a better photo but every close up I have is over 2 MB which is apparently over the limit and won't let me post it, sorry.
Anyway the only problem with it is that the person I bought it from didn't tell me that he did the mods himself and he did a crappy job of it. It wouldn't even work right when I first got it. It works now but the component mod doesn't which means I've got mono sound and basic picture which is annoying seeing how I paid for a modified console that apparently doesn't work right. Also the Unibios mod was installed improperly so I can't even change the settings on it. It just changes regions and console/arcade on it's own.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Anyway the only problem with it is that the person I bought it from didn't tell me that he did the mods himself and he did a crappy job of it. It wouldn't even work right when I first got it. It works now but the component mod doesn't which means I've got mono sound and basic picture which is annoying seeing how I paid for a modified console that apparently doesn't work right. Also the Unibios mod was installed improperly so I can't even change the settings on it. It just changes regions and console/arcade on it's own.

Who sold that to you? Time to out the sucker.

NucaCola

Rugal's Thug
Who sold that to you? Time to out the sucker.
The seller's name was jeremyroncaglione from ebay.
I'm curious what you'd do with this information.
I got the whole thing including a us copy of Ninja Combat with the box and everything for $320. Not a bad deal actually.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Doesn't it get hot in there? I mean there is no ventilation for the PSU as far as I see, maybe it would be a good idea to build in a low noise fan just to be super sure... ;)

you could use a cga2vga scaler (like Niko49 does if I'm not mistaken) and add a slg to that.

I'm waiting to find a decent priced generator or until I can afford an xrgb.
Crafty Mech makes a mini SLG that might just be what you're looking for. He's on a lot of forums (like shmups, assembler, KLOV), but has gotten himself a website as well (the mini SLG used to be $20, don't know why it's a little more expensive now). There is also the SLG 3000 from Arcade Forge, but I guess that's more of an option for the european crowd.

NucaCola

Rugal's Thug
Shame, I was hopping someone would give me some tips on what I can do to fix my AES.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Doesn't it get hot in there? I mean there is no ventilation for the PSU as far as I see, maybe it would be a good idea to build in a low noise fan just to be super sure... ;)

Crafty Mech makes a mini SLG that might just be what you're looking for. He's on a lot of forums (like shmups, assembler, KLOV), but has gotten himself a website as well (the mini SLG used to be $20, don't know why it's a little more expensive now). There is also the SLG 3000 from Arcade Forge, but I guess that's more of an option for the european crowd.

It actually doesn't get hot in there. I was a little worried about that too at first. You cant see it from the pic but I actually have two decent sized holes in the back from where I was going to use a different type of hinge. So it does allow air to flow in and out.