Post a pic from your front door

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Got to love summer rains, today I had a lakefront view!

lolrain.jpg

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Sylvie gonna post a photo of her cock in this thread.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
You said pic front your front door. Too lazy to go do that now. Does a back view pic count?

It's overcast and rainy here, but in a more "pleasant" way. ;p

IkWIneB.jpg

o0XjVJi.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
That looks like a very nice backyard! SA is truly a beautiful country. I remember being impressed by the security features of upscale neighborhoods and also somewhat saddened that it's necessary.

EDIT: I visited in '85 and '92, so before and shortly after the end of apartheid. Would love to return again some day :)

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
That looks like a very nice backyard! SA is truly a beautiful country.

Sure, and thanks for saying so, but also take that "beauty" with a pinch of salt. Can't admire it if you're dead.

I remember being impressed by the security features of upscale neighborhoods and also somewhat saddened that it's necessary.

You've been here? Cool. Which part of SA?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Cheers mate. Would be a whole lot more enjoyable though if not for the crime situation in this neck of the woods.
That's an 8ft perimeter wall with a 10 strand electric fence, all around. That's the deal with most neighborhoods here. If you can't afford it, you're shit out of luck.

Makes sense, you definitely don't want Die Antwoord climbing your back fence there :lolz:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I'm not home to take the pic but here is a live shot from one of security cams.
8ec504ab150c6c2331f7a4e5b9fef74d.png

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'll admit that to this day, it's still so damn hard for me to consider December a "summer" month...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
cfbbb44652df28db500cca15845c4be0.jpg

Side yard; scanlines enabled, lol.

Poor tree. Goes bald every November.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
here's a picture of my c*******k

Spoiler:
MYXJ_20161229141909_fast.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
7a42fda849a297d8dcf9b5a4fd27d638.jpg

On some Bob Ross, happy little trees shit. It's from last October. Scanlines, off. It's not a game! Tree was mad I posted a baldo pic of him. 0_o

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Sure, and thanks for saying so, but also take that "beauty" with a pinch of salt. Can't admire it if you're dead.

Yeah man, I hear you. I was driving with a guy we were staying with and noticed a bullet hole in the windshield. Apparently, someone took a potshot at him for no reason. He was rather nonchalant about it too which made me think it wasn't that uncommon :eek:

You've been here? Cool. Which part of SA?

All over the place...Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, out in the country. I can't remember all the names of the places we visited. The 2nd trip was hands down the best vacation ever for me because I met a wonderful South African girl while staying in the Drakensberg region ;)

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
All over the place...Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, out in the country. I can't remember all the names of the places we visited. The 2nd trip was hands down the best vacation ever for me because I met a wonderful South African girl while staying in the Drakensberg region ;)

In Drakensberg, did you go to the nature reserve? The view from God's Window is something that stays with you. Hopefully you did get the chance.

It should. I've never met a good South African. Or rather a good, white, South African.

Par Excellence. 1000000 internets troll points for you.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
HI I HAVE A QUESTIONS FOR THE SOUTH AFRICAN GUY

ok ummmm first o fall do you know what all the palm plants are called in your yard?? im curious, i find them all to be very beautiful. second of all, i'm assuming you're a diverse gun owner with an emphasis on real conflict. do you think its likely someone would try to break over the barricade, or shoot you from the foliage while you're in the balcony? it seems like a wild, exciting setup.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
HI I HAVE A QUESTIONS FOR THE SOUTH AFRICAN GUY

ok ummmm first o fall do you know what all the palm plants are called in your yard?? im curious, i find them all to be very beautiful.[ second of all, i'm assuming you're a diverse gun owner with an emphasis on real conflict. do you think its likely someone would try to break over the barricade, or shoot you from the foliage while you're in the balcony? it seems like a wild, exciting setup.

Those palm trees are Queen palms.

Sounds like you're missing out? :) During the next attempted break-in, I'll try and make sure (no promises, though) to snap a quick pic as it's happening. If I manage to tag the guy, Bonus. I'll then post those pics over to you sharpish.