Poll: Have you bought any Neo stuff from Japan in the last 3 years?

TeamShake

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I bought a Duo-R last year. I find the 3rd arm I grew a month later very useful.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Will jp neo games/boards/systems/even other import games rise in value after Japan dies as a nation and the people fade into the history books?

I thought you were a big tyme baller throwing AES carts around the backyard, turns out you're just fucking nuts.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
On a side note, fuck the conspiracy angle of it. It's very real unfortunately. I watched the JMA wind patterns and no it didn't blow in any one direction. They've found that stuff everywhere. Hell they even send the debris down south to BURN! I'm sorry but that's just retarded. The nm of the stuff coming out of there is pretty small, it doesn't discriminate on what it deposits onto. The simple fact that the shit was on the ground in Minnesota, United States after it happened should say something. Mind you I verified this myself, with my own meter so put the conspiracy angle on the back burner.
Ki3yR.gif

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
well I for one made that trip in may of 2011 right after. I wanted to see my friends in tokyo. I think I became contaminated because ever since I've been back I can't seem to grow as much hair on the top center of my head,

this pic shows the extent of my radiation poisioning

P1030829.jpg

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
lol Well cell phones and crt's are quite a different thing. Anyway I started the thread to get a idea of what peoples thoughts were on this (and I was thinking of buying a couple aes carts from US members in the future, helps to know who's clueless and who's been buying shit from Japan:D)

In the end to each his own. It never hurts to share ideas and knowledge, it's how the world has advanced this far.

And no I don't eat anything out of the pacific. I use to love some Alaskan Salmon, but after hearing about the majority of them being deformed/mutated from hot particles I think i'll pass. The last time I had some salmon was in Europe, and it was caught in the Atlantic!

Dude, you'll be fine and it wont stop you from using this site as a buying/selling forum.

And for the record, a majority of the handheld Geiger counter units used over there(with pancake wand) on site and around most NPGs are in the sub 1k range. The RadAlert and Monitor 4 which I've used on NPGs here in the US (both used on site) measures Alpha, Beta, Gama, plus X.

Now seriously, who hijacked this account? Is this a Joe8 account?

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
well I for one made that trip in may of 2011 right after. I wanted to see my friends in tokyo. I think I became contaminated because ever since I've been back I can't seem to grow as much hair on the top center of my head,

this pic shows the extent of my radiation poisioning

P1030829.jpg

That's pretty serious, dude. You should see a doctor about that .

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
We all die some time.

Deal with it, sat.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Well, that wasn't the first, or even the second, time that Japan has had a nuclear blast.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
There are six orders of magnitude more naturally occurring radioactive isotopes (such as K-40) in the pacific ocean than released in the Fukushima accident.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Hell for fun I would put a dosimeter down to the sidewalk while it was raining. Mind you it didn't read alpha, but still, seeing over 4x the maximum safe levels, and over 10x the typical average here in the midwest was not encouraging to say the least...

You do realize that alpha particles are relatively massive ions that even at high energy cannot penetrate more than a few millimeters?

Unless you are eating the 241Am sources from smoke detectors, you don't have to worry about alphas.

Based on your post, you may be doing this.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I thought you were a big tyme baller throwing AES carts around the backyard, turns out you're just fucking nuts.

Me and my son have started to use unsealed AES carts to make a ramp for his bicycle in the back yard. I figure if I put them back in the ziploc when we are done they still retain baller status.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Me and my son have started to use unsealed AES carts to make a ramp for his bicycle in the back yard. I figure if I put them back in the ziploc when we are done they still retain baller status.

Status = baller. I'm considering buying a couple cheap home carts to leave in the dash of my truck. Even if they're cheap carts it sets baller precedent, I just hope the cops don't mistake them for glock boxes.

You should make a home dojo - stack them up and execute mean dips and vertical pushups off them. Have the kids breaking boards for real.

Slugger

Marked Wolf
I would suggest you see a doctor Sat985 before things get out of hand...You realize that the first post you made makes you look like a schizophrenic person.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
Ever since my AV Famicom arrived from Japan last week, I've noticed much fewer sperm cells in the microscope during my daily sperm counts.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Look at the bright side. You might get lucky and develop some sort of super powers from the radiation.

vinnyguy

n00b
I bought a naomi game from japan a few months back.., but it's just the neo geo stuff that's contaminated right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
My 1chip Super Famicom just arrived from Japan today. It can only be handled using special protective gear to block the radiation.
1RBc2Gh.jpg