Plausible MVS price list?

yami

Mr. Big's Thug
Recently I'm finding seriously difficult to rate an MVS by price.

Usually I referred to Neogeo Kult but IMHO today prices are too much different from the (ok, exaggerated, I know) Ebay or other auction websites.

I recently purchased Metal Slug 5 (loose but 100% original) for 120 € and I don't know if it was a good price (not for Neogeo Kult, but look how much difference there is on Ebay!) or a very bad price.

So, there is any "realistic" MVS price list?
Thanks

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Use Mjmjr's guide above. Its complete and is an excellent starting point.

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Really? I had no idea prices moved that much. I guess it's because its a later release and harder to find?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Really? I had no idea prices moved that much. I guess it's because its a later release and harder to find?

Post-SNKPlaymore games (KOF2k3, MS5, etc) start getting $$$$$ for past two years.
KOF2k3 NOS kit were $70 in here and it took months to move but now is $$$$$$
Same with MS5................

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I wouldnt trust it any more than the already existing vg price chart. They use a very poor algorithm there. It just scours for paid auctions and runs with the price, best you can get from a stupid computer.

It will not take into account badly or mislabeled posts. It will not account for game with some or all inserts. It will only account for the loose game, the complete kit, or maybe a new package that is it. In each they still can have condition problems or not which hits the payable price. Plus you have to figure market people buy at one rate, and ebay retards pay at a competitve ignorance level that can get hundreds higher in a bid war pissing match or whatever other factor. If that site is just accounting for ebay that would fall under mjmjrs list at the bottom where it has the forum member named solidsnake price chart which means you pay like 25-50% more for being stupid and impatient. :)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
What do you guys think it, besides being totally bias towards eBay.

Needs work, but the basic idea is stunning. Not what anyone would pay for those games, but an indicator of what they'd want to get. As of now, there's no reference to condition beside "complete/incomplete", no game region beside US and, obviously, gaming forum sales are excluded. But there's a lot of potential.