Piko Interactive acquired an unreleased Neo Geo game.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Yo whats up Neo Alec. I was referring to the gameplay itself from that version rather than just the graphic difference; I’m curious if the revisions in this port are primarily graphical compared to the gameboy advance version or if there were additional tweaks to the gameplay as well.
Okay, I see. I wasn't aware of gameplay differences.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The refreshed art style is a big win. Although, I dont know if this game is all that interesting in the first place.
The price is right for this kind of release. Looking forward to more details.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The game got no attention on mainstream consoles at the time. Yet it's noteworthy on the Neo Geo just because it was one of the few unlicensed games that wasn't just a hack or a bootleg back in the day. I remember picking up the Xbox version from a clearance bin at Software Etc for $5 or $10.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
The game got no attention on mainstream consoles at the time. Yet it's noteworthy on the Neo Geo just because it was one of the few unlicensed games that wasn't just a hack or a bootleg back in the day. I remember picking up the Xbox version from a clearance bin at Software Etc for $5 or $10.
Kind of. I did found reviews for various versions except the PS1 release.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It generally reviewed poorly. I always assumed Vektorlogic picked it up because it was a relatively inexpensive existing IP. I noticed the game's Wikipedia page doesn't list Neo Geo or arcade as one of the platforms.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
It generally reviewed poorly. I always assumed Vektorlogic picked it up because it was a relatively inexpensive existing IP. I noticed the game's Wikipedia page doesn't list Neo Geo or arcade as one of the platforms.

I actually plan to rework that page to include as much info as i can come across including the MVS and AES release so, maybe in the future that page will be expanded.