PETA: Your Daddy Kills Animals!

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
yourdaddykills.jpg

Sequel to:

petakooks.jpg

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2893

"PETA operatives began handing out the graphic flyers to children on September 24, "Fish Amnesty Day" (apparently for the liberation of all those piscine political prisoners). This comes nearly two years after PETA activists, clad in animal suits, began forcing the similarly inspired "Your Mommy Kills Animals" comic into young children's hands.

...Equally disgusted, Hook, Line & Sinker editor Karen Wall guts this most recent PETA initiative with a few choice observations, saving her best barbs for anti-fishing coordinator Karin Robertson, a woman who once changed her name to "GoVeg.com" -- at least for as long as it took major news outlets to notice:

Though Robertson said the group would never try to give the flyers to any child younger than 13 -- "We would hand it to the parent instead," she said -- the flyer is clearly geared toward elementary school children through the language it uses, making references to "doggies and kitties" and referring to fathers as "Daddy."

The most troubling passage reads, "Until your daddy learns that it's not 'fun' to kill, keep your doggies and kitties away from him. He's so hooked on killing defenseless animals that they could be next!"

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
My dad and I went deer hunting all the time growing up.

I learned how to skin a buck, how to cut the meat off the bone properly, how to handle a bow and arrow/gun and most importantly how to make a badass steak. :drool:

aria

Former Moderator
Those covers are hillarious.

I wonder if they make one about butchers?

Fuck insects.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This shit is funny....

Like the PETA version of those "All Unsaved Christians are Evil and Going to hell" pamplets that I used to get at the baptist church..........

Ely13 said:
yourdaddykills.jpg

Sequel to:

petakooks.jpg

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/2893

"PETA operatives began handing out the graphic flyers to children on September 24, "Fish Amnesty Day" (apparently for the liberation of all those piscine political prisoners). This comes nearly two years after PETA activists, clad in animal suits, began forcing the similarly inspired "Your Mommy Kills Animals" comic into young children's hands.

...Equally disgusted, Hook, Line & Sinker editor Karen Wall guts this most recent PETA initiative with a few choice observations, saving her best barbs for anti-fishing coordinator Karin Robertson, a woman who once changed her name to "GoVeg.com" -- at least for as long as it took major news outlets to notice:

Though Robertson said the group would never try to give the flyers to any child younger than 13 -- "We would hand it to the parent instead," she said -- the flyer is clearly geared toward elementary school children through the language it uses, making references to "doggies and kitties" and referring to fathers as "Daddy."

The most troubling passage reads, "Until your daddy learns that it's not 'fun' to kill, keep your doggies and kitties away from him. He's so hooked on killing defenseless animals that they could be next!"

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
My dad and I went deer hunting all the time growing up.

I learned how to skin a buck, how to cut the meat off the bone properly, how to handle a bow and arrow/gun and most importantly how to make a badass steak. :drool:

That takes like Goat Piss...

Vennison tastes like the way I think Goat Piss would.... Sorry.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
norton9478 said:
That takes like Goat Piss...

Vennison tastes like the way I think Goat Piss would.... Sorry.

Don't soak it in goat piss. :shame:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Don't soak it in goat piss. :shame:

It already is considering the hormones that are running through the Buck during the fall.

Doesn't matter anywyas...

We have Wasting Disease in the Herd out here.... I wouldn't touch a deer If I hit it with my car.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
What if PETA hands these out in San Fran?

How would they know which daddy is the killer?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:

good point

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Magnaflux said:

:emb:

I admit, the first thing that came to mind when I saw the Daddy cover was some nice, seared ahi.

aria

Former Moderator
Ely13 said:
:emb:

I admit, the first thing that came to mind when I saw the Daddy cover was some nice, seared ahi.

Yeech, I like seard ahi, but that picture isn't something I want to think about when I eat it.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Reminds me of that 'let me show you how to gut a fish' Calvin & Hobbes comic when Dad takes Mom and Calvin out camping :)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This is what I call Middle Ground....

For the Animal Lovers, it re-enforces thier message.

For the people who hunt, fish, trap, eat meat and wear fur, It re-enforces thier Love for these things. And it re-enforces thier hatred for group #1

The only people it offends is the people who cannot reconcile the two.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
those faggots have obviously never fileted a fish. Sorry, but they went straight for the guts instead of cutting off the head. :angry:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
WTF!?
MOMMY and DADDY sould kill PETA propaganda.
I heard that PETA was caught killing dogs and cats awhile back....It's probably out there if you do a search.

-BB

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
those faggots have obviously never fileted a fish. Sorry, but they went straight for the guts instead of cutting off the head. :angry:

Ain't that how they do it in Europe?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Fish are moving plants. End of story.

PETA cracks me up, they're propaganda is hilarious - but at the same time it's sort of alarming. Especially since some of the whackos believe it.

PETA has lost sight of their original goals. They're to crazy for their own good.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
t.

PETA has lost sight of their original goals. They're to crazy for their own good.

Same goes for the ACLU

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
These same MOFO's and I do mean that literally have no problems with ABORTION though. I wouldn't doubt it if it's revealed one day that members partake in the sick acts of beastiology.
I wonder if PETA condemns animals for killing other animals...
-BB

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
These same MOFO's and I do mean that literally have no problems with ABORTION though. I wouldn't doubt it if it's revealed one day that members partake in the sick acts of beastiology.
-BB

Well it's not like PETA's members haven't committed criminal acts in the supposed defense of animals. How many cases of arson have been linked to members of PETA?

Those boys and gals in peta are loony.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
Well it's not like PETA's members haven't committed criminal acts in the supposed defense of animals. How many cases of arson have been linked to members of PETA?

Those boys and gals in peta are loony.

A.L.F. Now those are some real loonies.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
Who be they, Kommander?

Are they on the hitlist?

Animal Liberation Front.

They used to arm themselves and break into places. :eek: