PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
I received mine this afternoon.
Mr Oizo and me thanks NeoSD from France :D

bw6TwG5.jpg

edited picture

Now it's time to buy better SCART cable.

Edit: How register serial on neosdstore ?
Look like not working for SSDS3

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
I received mine this afternoon.
Mr Oizo and me thanks NeoSD from France :D

bw6TwG5.jpg

edited picture

Now it's time to buy better SCART cable.

Edit: How register serial on neosdstore ?
Look like not working for SSDS3

Hello,

Super SD System 3 still hasn´t been added to downloads section, the whole website is being reworked as we speak.

BTW have we shipped your SSDS3 by Correos? if so, could you tell me how much time it took (just curious)

BTW 2 : we are working on dropping Correos and replacing it with DHL, i spent 3 hours today copying trackings by hand, Correos is no longer apropiated for our shipments amount.

Alex,

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
not Correos, but DHL. Shipped 20 march, received 2 days after (DHL fast shipping).

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
we still haven´t shipped any with DHL, i wonder if Correos gave the packets to DHL ...

Alex,

I feel like when I got my NeoSD it was from DHL and I did go with Correos on that one as well. So, yeah I think they get handed off to them maybe.

neosd

Neosd Developer
I have signed a contract with DHL today, i was going to sign it before but i had to stop all company operations due shipments.

Yesterday i shipped another batch with correos and they didn´t wanted to provide me receipts for the last shipments (about 120) in a way i could enter tracking numbers into the webshop. So i decided to call DHL today and sign the contract i had pending since 2 weeks ago.

So, next tuesday we will resume all pending correos shipments with DHL instead of Correos (our DHL account will be ready tuesday, in the meanwhile we will be shipping UPS and packling DHL shipments)

Those that have purchased from South America will keep the Correos shipment cause i know theyr customs sux and they would be rapped with DHL, for the rest : goodbye Correos, welcome DHL, we will see how good the change is.

Price for the shipment will rise 3 euros, UPS prices will stay the same way (no price rising), so we are going to have :

UPS
DHL

Goodbye Correos, i got tired about spending 3 hours writting tracking numbers by hand, not receiveng proper shipment receipts and so.

Alex,

Last edited:

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Great move on the shipping! Maybe someone could ask what the serial number is on that eBay unit - if they provide one it could be traced via Terra Onion to work out who paid for it. I bet they don't even have one yet.

Relikk

n00b
Just for reference, my order was given to Correos on the 12th, shipped on the 14th, but I haven't received it yet. There has been no updates on the tracking page since then. There was a bank holiday here this past Monday for St. Patricks Day and that has probably delayed any post by an extra day, but I find it really hard to believe that anything should take longer than a week to get from Spain to Ireland by post. It's a 2-3 hour flight away.

I don't mind, really. I'm not frustrated as I know I'll get it eventually.

Last edited:

yoshi41

Crazed MVS Addict
Really cool device. :cool:

Got it last week. Everything I played so far works perfect.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Even the Star Parodier crew already knew, the final device will arrive sometimes in the future. :lolz:

ssds3m.jpg

Aeana

n00b
With all of these shipping changes, and the talk about changing the site around, I was wondering if I should wait to place an order. Is transit time with the cheaper shipping estimated to go down with the change to DHL?

neosd

Neosd Developer
With all of these shipping changes, and the talk about changing the site around, I was wondering if I should wait to place an order. Is transit time with the cheaper shipping estimated to go down with the change to DHL?

since today we are going to ship every order that hasn´t been purchased with UPS, by DHL. Even if you order with Correos, you will get DHL.
The reason is that Correos is a complete waste of time to us, they lack of a way to process big quantities of packets at the same time and to give us trackings back in a way to insert those into the database. I tried to work with them but they are just not prepared for that

takeshi385

n00b
I am currently having issues with my super sd system 3. I am getting graphical issue and games are failing to load. I am using turbografx 16 with a gametechus region mod. Normal hu card games work fine through the slot. Is it possible my region mod is causing issues?

neosd

Neosd Developer
I am currently having issues with my super sd system 3. I am getting graphical issue and games are failing to load. I am using turbografx 16 with a gametechus region mod. Normal hu card games work fine through the slot. Is it possible my region mod is causing issues?

What psu are you using ?

Is the Super SD System 3 firmly plugged.

I personally try every unit with World Heroes2 before shipping to spot any issue, so chances are that is something related to your setup.

With the quality control we have, its really hard that an unit with issues is shipped.

About gametechus region mod : i totally don´t know how this mod is, never seen it before.

takeshi385

n00b
I'm using a custom psu made from a sony 10v 1.4A dc power supply so that shouldn't be the issue. I believe the region mod is mux based. I'm hoping I won't have to buy a cheap pc engine.

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
It would be really interesting if the region mod was related. It is extremely popular, especially for the duo systems.

The region mod installs a chip on the hucard slot that will flip between US and Japan regions. It seems unlikely to me that the region mod would cause an issue since the card slot isn't being accessed.

One thing you could try is using the CD system card bin for the opposite region and see if that has any effect.

neosd

Neosd Developer
It would be really interesting if the region mod was related. It is extremely popular, especially for the duo systems.

The region mod installs a chip on the hucard slot that will flip between US and Japan regions. It seems unlikely to me that the region mod would cause an issue since the card slot isn't being accessed.

One thing you could try is using the CD system card bin for the opposite region and see if that has any effect.

We had an user at spanish forums that had a similar issue and it was caused by using the wrong bios file plus it looks like the filesystem of his microsd was corrupted aswel (he formated the microsd, changed the bios and fixed the issue)

Something worth to try is if you can run hucard roms without issues and this is just afecting the cdrom games.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Got mine today, shipped on the 12th with slow shipping for anyone wondering on travel time. Setting it up now =)

TuSecsy

War Room Troll
if i find who is him, he is not going to purchase anything else from us again.

If someone can helps on finding who is him, this would be useful

Who cares what someone does with their item once they paid you their hard earned money? So if I decide to sell mine you're gonna dox me and ban sales? Do you understand that once an item leaves your hands its really none of your business what the buyer does with it? Maybe focus your time on something useful, like shipping them out.