PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

cr4zymanz0r

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Looks like I picked the default/cheap "Correos" shipping method. I wonder how long that typically takes.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Got my UPS tracking number as well. Thank you for the conformation.

xterc

n00b
I also received my UPS tracking #. Now the anticipation begins. Thank you to the TerraOnion team!

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Got my shipping notification, too. Very excited to finally be able to mess around with this!

Seren

n00b
Mine ordered 12/21/2017, still havent got my tracking# yet.
The big chunk of orders are on release day i assume..

Does it really matter? You have waited this long, so waiting a while more will do no harm and there are still replacements to fulfil, which would take priority over new pending orders. Mine was ordered on the 15th Jan and I'm not in a rush, as there are other things to do in the meantime.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Does it really matter? You have waited this long, so waiting a while more will do no harm and there are still replacements to fulfil, which would take priority over new pending orders. Mine was ordered on the 15th Jan and I'm not in a rush, as there are other things to do in the meantime.

Actually not,

I know this is going to be an unpopular decision, but replacements will have to wait to the end of the queue (at least if there are not a different issue than the RGB one).

I will try to explain why :

We have a huge lot of pending orders to ship and the customers that have a first version board can play with those units while the others don´t have an unit to play with

I know there is atleast one customer with an issue not related to RGB, this customer can contact us and get a replacement unit shipping his original unit back if he dosen´t wants to wait for USA shipping point.

The rest of the customers are going to wait until we ship all pending orders until last friday 9th have been shipped.

We need time :

- To ship all pending orders
- To finish our new website/webshop infraesdtructure.

We will coordinate this on the new forum, basically there will be a shipping point in usa where people in the states will be able to ship theyr units with a return label printed on the same packet.
To avoid confusions, we will make a web form to check if your board is afected and to create a pdf with the shipping label.

I just ask for patience, we have stock reserved for the first orders, to replace the pcbs, but we lack of time to do everything at the same time.

Again, patience please, wait for news, its a matter of weeks, not of months.

Let us work and stop hammering about that please

atman

n00b

It does not matter. Just wanna get a sense for where in the queue I might be.

If it takes 4 days, 4 weeks, I dont really care.

Updates and information is a good thing, and I think Terraonion is good providing that.

Black_Tiger

Kuroko's Training Dummy
To give everyone an idea of how fast the UPS shipping is to North America:

I got shipping notification yesterday and today UPS gave me a heads up that they will be delivering it to my door tomorrow.

Dan Hero

n00b
Yeah, got my Neo SD MVS with UPS too, two days later the package was delivered to my office in Italy.

neosd

Neosd Developer
I can confirm that people who got SSDS3 shipped by monday with UPS, already got it delivered (in USA), cause i got delivery notifications today.

UPS is top, its a pitty they don´t want to give us better price for bigger quantities or we would drop correos for sure. They just say that they have as many customers as they want so they won´t lower the prices.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
That's unbelievably arrogant. If a company told me something like that I would drop them for sure. I'd rather spend more out of my pockets than giving money to those assholes.

Provided that I've used UPS in the past and found their service top notch, I'll definitely make sure to steer away from them from now.

neosd

Neosd Developer
That's unbelievably arrogant. If a company told me something like that I would drop them for sure. I'd rather spend more out of my pockets than giving money to those assholes.

Provided that I've used UPS in the past and found their service top notch, I'll definitely make sure to steer away from them from now.

I offered them to give them all our shipments if they would lower us the price of asia and usa shipments a bit so we would pay a part of the shipment and they would give us an equivalent disscount.
We would earn less, they would ship more and our customers would have a top service. They didn´t wanted

The main issue is shipping a packet to Asia or Oceania costs us 35 euros (correos takes 13,75 euros if i don´t remember bad), if they could lower it to 25 we would have dropped correos and put 18 euros or something like that as shippement.

They didn´t wanted to even listen my offer

To be precise, UPS salesman said : i got bigger customers than you and my bosses wont let me give them a better price than you have (i know this is a lie, but there is nothing i can do to change his mind, unfortunally), he said aswel that they didn´t wanted more volume, hard to believe ...

BTW, talking about UPS :

https://twitter.com/terraonion/status/974011328787599361

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
It is still possible to place an order? Will there be enough stock for new orders?

Hello,

We have stock and even more is coming,
We are not going to run out of stock for months BUT, there is a big shipping delay caused by the rgb issue, so we are not going to have stock for instant shipping for months (counting the new orders coming).

We are going to ship all orders by purchase order.

Thanks