PCBs: Dark Seal II/Raidens/Heavy Barrel/Devastators/Bad Dudes (price drops)

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Prices are shipped in the US, holler at me if you're international beforehand. Open to trades or whatever, happy to send first to more established members in that case. Please send via PayPal goods (not F&F), I'll eat the fees.

Avengers (w/ Capcom Classic adapter) - 85
Bad Dudes - 80
Dark Seal II (Wizard Fire) (w/ NOS marquee & CPO) - 250, take it for 220 shipped without the art
Devastators - 70
Heavy Barrel w/ Wico Rotary sticks - 110, take it for 80 shipped without the sticks
Phoenix (Centuri, not JAMMA) - 50
Raiden - 90
Raiden II - 115
Sky Shark - 65
US Classic (w/ manual) - 20

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your post history seems to indicate you "participate" in the forum just barely and spend half your time int he marketplace. Some people would complain about such things.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Your post history seems to indicate you "participate" in the forum just barely and spend half your time int he marketplace. Some people would complain about such things.

Yeah, I won't deny that. There's not much for me to discuss on the forums, though I do a lot of reading and asking questions. I try to chime in on things when I feel it's pertinent. But, yeah, I spend more time in the market than anywhere else, mainly because the hunt is more exciting for me than anything else. I also try to hook people up with things that they're looking for that I have, and most of that is done through the marketplace.

There are members here who I feel would vouch for me and my character, but I'll let them do that if they feel like it's warranted. If there's a problem with my posting activity, I'm happy to adjust accordingly.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
he's a fine lad here, gave a great deal on some items, even offered to deliver. Would buy again no hesitation.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
he's a fine lad here, gave a great deal on some items, even offered to deliver. Would buy again no hesitation.

Yeah Aaron is good people. He has the Tampa seal of approval! In case anyone's wondering, I mean that in a positive way :D

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
dropped some prices, included shipping, tryna move this so feel free to mmao. thanks dudes.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Heavy barrel is like Ikari warriors?

Yeah its way easier also Ikari warriors is ballz fucking hard. Damn I would like to buy it w/ the rotary sticks. Just researched them a bit my stick enclosures are way to shallow to mount them in. Would love to have a rotary stick built.

Last edited:

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yeah its way easier also Ikari warriors is ballz fucking hard. Damn I would like to buy it w/ the rotary sticks. Just researched them a bit my stick enclosures are way to shallow to mount them in. Would love to have a rotary stick built.
They are big but fit even in a New Astro City cab which has a pretty shallow CP

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They are big but fit even in a New Astro City cab which has a pretty shallow CP

Yep...got a box of them from my job, and have HB, BT, and TS, all just waiting for a rotary panel to be built for my NAC.....sadly they are in line behind a Qbert panel, and a Class of 81/4 way stick panel.