PCB Trades (Outfoxies, Tekken 3, DDP DOJ etc) & WTB: burned EPROMs

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I'm kinda looking for the following PCBs; have cash, some good PCBs, or Saturn/N64/Dreamcast stuff to trade. If you have any of these, let me know if you want to sell or trade! (Hoping to deal within the US primarily due to COVID-related shipping hassles) In very rough order of preference:

CPS3 Darksoft setup - standard SH2 preferred
F3 Darksoft multi setup
Guwange (I'm sure I'd need to trade one of my bigger shooter boards and/or add cash to make it feasible)
Kingdom Grand Prix
Gamshara
Tinkle Pit
Snow Bros
Other classic-y feeling 90s games, like the above couple games. (I have Mr. Driller, and love stuff in that sort of vein)
Rampage world tour
1 on 1 Government
I've also got Saturn/N64/other console stuff I could trade here, including some nice Saturn games:

Games I could trade: (NOT looking to sell outright at this time; hoping to trade. Will consider selling if I find a line on something I want. But my collection is pretty small these days and I don't want to gut my collection without finding something new.)
Outfoxies
Killing Blade PGM
a few MVS carts (Magician Lord, Kabuki Klash, a few others)
Skycurser location test kit
Dangun Feveron
Mushihimesama (these last couple I'd probably only want to trade for a comparable shootie board; Guwange would be of interest)

(Traded/sold/obtained)
Tekken 3 SOLD
DDP DOJ Tamashii SOLD
Dogyuun TRADED
Super Burgertime PURCHASED
A few beat-em-ups TRADED FOR

Last edited:

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Obviously willing to pay for someone's time to burn the eproms - not expecting any favors.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I can burn some roms for you if you have the files and info on what chip they burn to.

Unibios you're supposed to get from an authorized reseller, raz prefers that.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Where did the Astro come from? Asking for a friend...
I grabbed it from a local who operates some games on location.

If you've got a buddy looking, apparently Matt Cloer (I think that's his name) is doing a container buy in NC. There's more info in the Facebook cancy cab groups, I think. Apparently his last buy went well. Cabs are around $1100-1200 each.

I can burn some roms for you if you have the files and info on what chip they burn to.

Unibios you're supposed to get from an authorized reseller, raz prefers that.
Pretty sure I can pull them from MAME, but I'm not sure about EPROM sizes unfortunately - this stuff is a little ou of my wheelhouse. If I can figure out how how to determine that, I'll definitely reach out to you! Thanks for looking out!
grats on the cab pickup!
thank you! I feel like I might've overpaid, but I ended up with a good monitor, so the peace of mine was worth it

Last edited:

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I can usually figure it out on file size and number of pins but it depends. Most common stuff is well documented.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
OK, I don't want to impose. but may reach out if I don't find someone whose wheelhouse this is. Thanks for your willingness to help!

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
No problem man! It's really no sweat, I keep a lot of common roms around.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have a populated 1l6b SEGA style Guilty Gear control panel if that interests you. I pulled it from my Blast City when I bought it.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Unibios obtained!
Added a PCB wanted list; I can't really go on a buying spree, but have a few nice PCBs I could trade!
I have a populated 1l6b SEGA style Guilty Gear control panel if that interests you. I pulled it from my Blast City when I bought it.
I appreciate you reaching out! I've got a Blast panel on there for now, and mostly just want the original Blast art on there.
I have dedicated 1L6B wiring harnesses if you need them.
Ah man, I just modified a 3B to a 4B, otherwise I would've taken you up on that!

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I can burn ROMs if you send me the file/chip (or a link to buy the chip).

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I can burn ROMs if you send me the file/chip (or a link to buy the chip).

Appreciate your willingness to help! Unfortunately, my issue is largely that I don't have the ROMs (which can be extracted from the MAME ROM set in most cases) on a computer with internet access, and I don't know how to gauge ROM sizes / other specs. I know data sheets exist, but frankly, I'd rather just reimburse someone with the expertise and EPROMs in stock for their time.
Skate hooked me up with the Feveron roms tho!