Paprium for real 2020, got my conformation email for delivery!?

acem77

Over Top Auto Mechanic
20 Year Member
Just got my confirmation emails, and final shipping details

Thanks for the heads up, I jut received the email as well but went straight to my junk mail.

Eager to see this, but let just say that my hopes of a killer game has vanished considering the delay and the sinuous development of that game.

We will see!

Cheers

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
I never got an email. But I can't remember much as I ordered this like 5 years ago. Might have used a different email back then. My shipping address is the same. This isnt a sick joke is it?

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Well after hunting for my old paypal reciept in my email I found that I paid for this game in may 2017. I sent them my reciept of 99 usd and asking them why I never got my email. Hopefully i hear back. I can't even remember my username on thier website. Oh well at least I can prove I bought it.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Got mine as well. Thought it was a joke. I wrote that money off like two years ago. Now it s shipping? 2020 is weird as shit

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I hope you all got a shipping number for that at least, lol.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
My copy is underway as well. very happy that is finally being released

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'll believe it when I got it in my hands and put it in a Mega Drive. Who knows maybe they sent out empty shells. ;)))

Absolutely amazing to hear that Fonzie finally seems to deliver a real product. I will wait for videos showing some unboxing and gameplay.

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
Just received my email as well, totally forgot about this game lol

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
New game.....
It get crazier.. hell with it i took the risk on this.
I am on board for a new ride of madness!

http://amb96.magicalgamefactory.com
Me too. I like fonzies art direction and style. The shenanigans I have to live with I guess. I preorders Pier Solar back in the day for 29.99 I believe. This game is 169 dollar. I dunno much about inflation but damn that seems like a lot.

acem77

Over Top Auto Mechanic
20 Year Member
Me too. I like fonzies art direction and style. The shenanigans I have to live with I guess. I preorders Pier Solar back in the day for 29.99 I believe. This game is 169 dollar. I dunno much about inflation but damn that seems like a lot.

Yeah pricey, but this most likely includes this special
Chip used in paprium.

My guess its a racing games like road rash but cars?, there was a little mock screen shot of a 32x racing game with pier solar back in the orginal release. Looked a bit like jaguar racing on sega cd. And at the bottom of the site is a smashed up car.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Of course it won't be proper real until we have Paprium in our hands but It does feel like something is happening.

I'm guessing in a few weeks time we'll know for sure.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
WOW and you can already preorder the mystery game without any info or name for a measly 169USD!!!!

Count me innnnnnnnnn!

NOT!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
WOW and you can already preorder the mystery game without any info or name for a measly 169USD!!!!

Count me innnnnnnnnn!

NOT!

Was this the original price? I don't recall spending this much when I pre-ordered like 5 years ago.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Was this the original price? I don't recall spending this much when I pre-ordered like 5 years ago.

I'm pretty sure I remember Paprium's price went up twice before this recent hike.

It started at $50 USD and was there for a long while before increasing to $89 and then $99.

And now it's new new pre-order price is $169 [for LIMITED(J) and LIMITED(U)] and $229 for the LIMITED(E) edition. I don't know why there is a different in price.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'm pretty sure I remember Paprium's price went up twice before this recent hike.

It started at $50 USD and was there for a long while before increasing to $89 and then $99.

And now it's new new pre-order price is $169 [for LIMITED(J) and LIMITED(U)] and $229 for the LIMITED(E) edition. I don't know why there is a different in price.

Look in their crazy FAQ so you know that we should be thankful:

10. Why did the game took so long?
The initial batch of the game is manufactured and shipped at our own expenses. It took three years to figure out the funding.

11. Why should I trust WM?
We always deliver.

12. How about the limited editions?
Our limited editions quantities are unchanged and are from the same unique batch, we just didn't assemble them all due to budget constrains.

13. Why has the game increased in price?
Due to aforementioned issues, we shipped an unbelievable amount of games for free and therefore we had to increase price of future sales. We believe that our price is still a bargain given the quality of both the game and the physical product.