Pandora 4S Arcade Dual joystick box

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Have any of you ordered one of these? If so, what did you think of the build quality? Was it worth the price? Are there any reputable sellers? I was thinking of getting one but figured I'd better do my due diligence and check here first.

Phillip

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'd probably swap out the sticks and buttons if I got one.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
They all seem to be made in the same shop - most sellers have multiple designs, but they are the same handful of designs across sellers. The US sellers are selling the same exact items, just importing them first and then reselling. When I was looking at them 6 weeks ago or so the same ones on Aliexpress were cheaper than ebay, but now it looks like a few sellers are putting them at auction, and they are going $25~ under buy now / aliexpress pricing.

As for build quality - i'm not sure, but at the cost of the pandora pcb, the sticks/buttons, and shipping - they're cutting corners somewhere (or more likely just about everywhere), including thel enclosure i'm thinking for sure.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Thanks to both of you for your replies. I'll hold off on getting one of these. That's one of the things I love about this place....there's always knowledgeable people that are willing to help and give advice when needed. You guys just saved me a couple of hundred bucks. Thanks again.

Phillip