Palantir finally files for IPO

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
So like the link above Palantir base on today’s price is at 17$ billion and. Some analysts are putting a 27$ billion price tag on them, lots of room to moved up :mr_t:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
So like the link above Palantir base on today’s price is at 17$ billion and. Some analysts are putting a 27$ billion price tag on them, lots of room to moved up :mr_t:

It isn't worth $27 billion until it's worth $27 billion. Seems like the Market agrees it's not worth that right now.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Man, I'm too dumb for this shit. Who can explain why this company is making the news.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
cashing out of palantir... thanks for the chistmas gift

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
still up over 50% with the capital gain tax... might be cashing out early as i have sold off 40% when it hit $20, but iam comfortable with some extra cash around christmas and new years.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
still up over 50% with the capital gain tax... might be cashing out early as i have sold off 40% when it hit $20, but iam comfortable with some extra cash around christmas and new years.

:rolleyes:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Getting ignored and then reading the following posts makes me feel like a child。Capital gain tax, wtf?

Is getting money from working a job as a sole source of income only for chumps and bozos like me?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Getting ignored and then reading the following posts makes me feel like a child。Capital gain tax, wtf?

Is getting money from working a job as a sole source of income only for chumps and bozos like me?

Yes. But I believe you have saved up enough to put money down on a home loan, maybe 2. You could be ready to become adult

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
another one its Intel INTC right now its trading at 53$ could see a nice 20-30% gain in a years time( + 2.5% dividend), these are not rocketships stocks , but they will top up your retirement account in the long terms .

the USA is looking to shore up its chips manufacturing and supply. US looking break away from chinas for chips ( after covid19 chip shortage, economic relationship deteriorate ),

Last edited: