Origins of covid

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
It’s an island covered by bin chickens and bogans.

Coming from an island filled with city foxes and neds, it doesn’t sound too distant to me.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
What I don't get is that no-one is seeming to suffer any repercussions from this?
oh sorry lol leaked and killed millions!

ah well don't worry no-one will find out

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
It's a hot political potato. If there really was a cock-up at a lab in Wuhan which caused the pandemic, Western heads of states and their administrations will have a field day with this, despite the fact that almost any country on earth has a few skeltons rattling in their ABC research closets.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
They got the idea from that Matt Damon movie call contagion …:unsure:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
What I don't get is that no-one is seeming to suffer any repercussions from this?
oh sorry lol leaked and killed millions!

ah well don't worry no-one will find out
Same goes for the WHO for tweeting this:

OEaX74v.png

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yeah. we've learned a lot about WHO during this outbreak. They weren't the only shills tho. Plenty of academics were paid off across the world as well

Lab vs Wuhan wilderness. That is important, but we may never know the truth. What we know definitively is that China tried to cover it up. China did not quarantine, and allowed people to leave the country. They went silent until it was too late. Trying to save face just made it worse.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
as usually I am the smartestest person in the room
Not really a great accomplishment when you are probably by yourself when you post here. Smartest person in the room is simultaneously true for most of us.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Everyone in this thread acting like there were fuckin Nostradamus about the origin :keke:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Everyone in this thread acting like there were fuckin Nostradamus about the origin :keke:
There were at least a few people here who, when told to stop thinking or speaking anything but the approved narrative, obediently stopped thinking or speaking.

Reactions: wyo

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Another interesting Covid news item lately was a study that concluded masking up was virtually pointless all along. Turns out Fauci was right the first time but there's still a bunch of NPCs walking around in masks.

One of my UK relatives' entire family continues to sport the N95s everywhere, even outdoors. They have also had multiple booster shots. No eating indoors at restaurants or pubs. They have taken every precaution you can think of yet all of them have gotten Covid at least twice.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol you still see people wearing masks here in public, non-crowded areas.

haven't worn one since april last year except on public transport and they did away with that in january of this year.
still got it early last year despite the mandate set by our nanny government to wear masks fucking everywhere.

Reactions: wyo

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I am now pretty much convinced if we did absolutely nothing about Covid we'd be better off overall.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Sometimes I still put a mask on just so people leave me the fuck alone. They can think whatever they want as long as they're not talking to me or invading my personal space.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Just last week walking to the shops I noticed someone sat on their sofa, watching tv, with a mask on. I was thinking has she been wearing that, every day, even in her own house, for 3 straight years?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
There were at least a few people here who, when told to stop thinking or speaking anything but the approved narrative, obediently stopped thinking or speaking.
As long as "thinking or speaking" doesn't mean blindly spouting conspiracy theories. No one here can claim to have some secret insight into what's going on in Wuhan. Asking questions should have been fine. The prudent thing was to wait for the information to develop. Unfortunately that has been painfully slow or impossible.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Just last week walking to the shops I noticed someone sat on their sofa, watching tv, with a mask on. I was thinking has she been wearing that, every day, even in her own house, for 3 straight years?
I'll periodically see someone driving in their car alone wearing one, like why? who is that for?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
We’re never going to know the origin as long as the CCP in its current form exists. Even assuming a free China in the far future I can see a state being reluctant to admit they released a virus in to the wild.