Opethian... I need answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Holy shit! What a shit-show.

This whole situation has gotten way outta hand..... Very quickly!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Aint helping...

Opes is the ONLY one I really want to talk too... Ordinarily... I'd War room lock a member to force his hand...

Like it or not... this is me being subtle... he gets the chance to come here with as little inconvenience as possible... (But he knows my displeasure... due to the lack of privileges)....

Opes has been a regular in chat for over 5 years... he KNOWS how to get to me...

Don't think everything is done on the forum main pages...

xROTx

One thing I know about you Rot since I joined is your Consistent in your ways. Just stick to your guns brother. Opes a good dude and I never had a issue with him and even if he feels he did nothing wrong all he has to do is talk to you in private or out in the open and everything is cleared up, shit is back to normal. It's really up to him. This shit could have been resolved 10 pages ago. Don't know why it got to be like this.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
For... ALL you guys for complaining about so called... "Narcs...".. let me remind you about this...

1. Dark Jaguar... Electricgrave... promised to leave the site... and said he deleted his email and put a random password in...

I later found he told me a bullshit lie... he had entrusted his email address to a fellow member... and so could reset the password...

I DO NOT like being lied too... so I infact... deleted the email address... and eventually I was "informed" EG wanted back...

Was this a good "Narc'ing"... or bad?

2. A member informed me that someone was stalking Sylvies account... and finding random videos online...

I put a stop to that...

Was this a good "Narc'ing"... or bad?

So... STFU... I deal with this stuff on a day to day basis...

People who contact me do NOT expect to be outed... I have mentioned no names... and will never do...

xROTx

As your licensed medical provider, I can tell you that neo-geo.com is bad for your health if taken in large, serious doses.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Wants to talk to one user, doesn't want input from other forum members.

Makes War Room thread, doesn't PM user in question.

wow, lads.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Wants to talk to one user, doesn't want input from other forum members.

Makes War Room thread, doesn't PM user in question.

wow, lads.

Settle down Beavis... lest you hurt yourself...

I don't need to PM Opes...

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
The lads don't take kindly to private messages...

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Can anyone tell me why I should do favors for anyone who threatens me?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Can anyone tell me why I should do favors for anyone who threatens me?

60261928ca5f2878b4707a5e086850fae0419199619854f41444fc11faf79756.jpg

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
btw this isn't aimed at rot its aimed at whoever got him riled up. they know who they are

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
btw this isn't aimed at rot its aimed at whoever got him riled up. they know who they are

It was probably the preservation dude from a few pages back. Too lazy to go back and check. Let Rot know bro and clear this shit up.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
It was probably the preservation dude from a few pages back. Too lazy to go back and check. Let Rot know bro and clear this shit up.

Rot said the narc bitch ass is contributing member

Heh... ALL sorts of people contact me via email, PM... chat... etc etc...

Some complaints are valid.. some not so valid... I see on a case by case sorta thingy...

As for who contacted me... you'd know him quite well and yes he's a contributing member.... it doesn't really change the fact tho that any complaint needs to be looked at...

What would the forums be if I outed everyone who complained to me or the lads?

Aint gonna happen...

xROTx

PS. I knew the decision would not be universally accepted... and was prepared for that...

Maybe I'm wrong... Maybe what you say on the forum should be overlooked as long as you have backing... meh... it's a rock and hard place situ concerning this one...

Opes should've known better... I can sell almost anything to the lads... but disrespecting a deal and subsequent posts he made didn't exactly help his cause... did it?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Can I be a mod now?

Heh... Be careful what you wish for..:D

On Topic... I have so much weird info from all over the place... I judge it like how I see real life...

...Who contacted me... Who the respondant is... how I'd feel if it happened to me... blah de blah...

The fact is.. The main players in this thread I have known for years and yes... they are longterm/contributing members... hence, any decision that was taken wouldn't be universally accepted...

Some people say... I should leave well enough alone... some folks say... shit needs to be sorted...

Can't win them all.. Opes knows where I am...

As I said... I can sell and apology/explanation... But I can't do it if you don't help me out... Just take a deep breath... and Talk to me, aint all that hard..

xROTx

PS. For all you folks who think Opes has been hard done by myself... consider this... the members who were initially involved has had this carry on for like 4 months or so...

I never was one to let a situ stagnate... maybe you disagree... maybe you agree... but in all reality... if Opes had come into chat/texted me/emailed me this shitty drama would've been locked away a LOT sooner...

EDIT: And for you folks who feel I should have never got involved... and let it be...

I can also understand that position... the forum forgets... the infighting continues... NG.com carries on... BUT... it aint my style... I'd rather get good members to finally come to terms that your time here should be fun and a sense of community...

EXTRA EDIT: N00bs are expendable..

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I moved this back to the feedback forum... and let Opes back out...

Not because I was under pressure to do it... it's I don't think Opes cares enough to talk about forum etiquette..

UPTO YOU... how you wanna interact from now on...

xROTx

Status
Not open for further replies.