Open letter to Dion and ChrisR.

Nightmare Tony

*Account control passed, on to Tony's family.Ex Ro
It isnt even on donating, tis the thought that counts. I am still super grateful to VT for starting it but even if unable to doesnt make me thibnk any less of anyone wishing well and with prayers. I noticed our duo had failed to even throw a get well message in here. The phone calls were a hard sell push barrage.

aria

Former Moderator
WOW. My laatest pissoff was a picture taken from a game magazine of John Barone and a friend who did sales for both Romstar and SNK. It was defaced with an ugly logo which I removed. Am realizing he was passing it off as having taken the picture himself. Which was not the case as I was right there when the picture was taken, I think it was Marcus Webb or eddie Adlum who took it.

I am wondering, why the hell didn't I EVER hear of this guy during the 5 years I worked at SNK? I literally only heard of him when he was making overtures to meet me during the worst part of my pneumonia.

This is what I get for not paying attention, but wow.

Thanks on the website link. It outlines a person I would NEVER call a friend or even an acquaintance.
(shiver)

Can't say I'm surprised to read this.

Nightmare Tony

Also as a quick aside, I had a mention of "you people" in reference there.

It wasnt a racial or religious creed but a mental condition which I will ask all your help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Diagnosis
I will ask each of you to read the diagnosis chart and score how many of these do apply. A scoring of 5 or more is a positive diagnosis.

this will help us understand why we are victumized again and again by them.

Thanks.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
These people are fighting delusions of insignificance and lost value, and trying to re-establish their self-esteem through grandiose fantasies and self-reinforcement. When unable to gain recognition or support from others, they take on the role of a heroic or worshipped person with a grandiose mission.

Oh my god... if this isn't these two, I don't know what is. You found exactly what's wrong with these two dicks, Tony. And, even though we have pinpointed what's wrong with these two guys, it doesn't make me hate them any less.

Nightmare Tony

These people are fighting delusions of insignificance and lost value, and trying to re-establish their self-esteem through grandiose fantasies and self-reinforcement. When unable to gain recognition or support from others, they take on the role of a heroic or worshipped person with a grandiose mission.

Oh my god... if this isn't these two, I don't know what is. You found exactly what's wrong with these two dicks, Tony. And, even though we have pinpointed what's wrong with these two guys, it doesn't make me hate them any less.

had been victimized by this type before. I still found it mildly amusing the final words being an elaborate fantasy to smear me without knowing me on their part.

I still ask of everyone else on here to consult the list and match up how many points come across.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
had been victimized by this type before. I still found it mildly amusing the final words being an elaborate fantasy to smear me without knowing me on their part.

I still ask of everyone else on here to consult the list and match up how many points come across.

Getting bored or feeling like your attention has waned lately? Coming back to the well to bash NGF is always a good reliable source of attention for a few on this site.

If you went and audited my 500 or so posts here, you will notice that the vast majority are responses. Responses to people making bogus claims about myself, NGF, or whatever they decided to use to get their needed attention for that day. You claim I have delusional fantasies, when in reality, nothing about my life is a fantasy. People here want to claim I "live in the past", or "need attention", when in fact I really barely ever posted here, and if people wanted to claim I am trying to cling to the glory of the past, I will be here to correct them.

If I was concerned with creating some grandiose image of myself for others to worship, maybe I would have tried to ingratiate myself to the neo geo "community" by recounting all of my dealings with SNK in the past, and perpetuate the fantasies of the people here who had no idea what was really going on that SNK was actually competent. I could have shared my pictures, recounted all the great meetings, and just had a never ending love fest to ensure my place among the masses as a "neo-god" lol.

This is what a true narcissist would do, since they are only concerned with their own self image.

Instead, I have been here since this site was created and consistently countered the BS that flies here daily about what is, and what was, when it comes to SNK. The truth. The truth about that as well as countering the blatant lies that some insecure individuals spout off about to enhance their own credibility with "vocal minority".

Since this site is so big on proof, instead of just saying I or NGF did something, we have provided actual pictures and documentation to back it up. You see, the difference between a fantasy and reality is actual doing something.

I will not waste time going through the usual laundry list of stuff, but nobody can dispute I could list off things from 20 years ago when the neo geo was release, to less than two weeks ago. Not living in the past, or making up the future, just reality, with the pictures to prove it.

I think the thing that makes you and others so angry is the fact is we have been around all these years, and are still around, and still enjoying the neo geo, despite you trying to demean and segregate us via your vicious and baseless claims. I feel sad for you as a person.

You have been drained of any relevant SNK information here, and are starting to understand that once you have nothing to contribute to the knowledge base, people will start ignoring you. Trying to use NGF bashing to extend your notoriety will only get you praise from the same 5 people that you will see post here after reading this response. The rest of the 15,000 people here will just move on, not caring.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
Shows arrogant, haughty behavior or attitudes.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Trying to use NGF bashing to extend your notoriety will only get you praise from the same 5 people that you will see post here after reading this response. The rest of the 15,000 people here will just move on, not caring.

We did a poll here a few weeks back. 17 people like you here out of 15,000. I know in your advanced age, you may have forgotten the poll. I would be happy to post it here for you, since you have selective memory.

By the way, 17 out of 15,000 is under 1% of us. That means less than 1% like you. Ouch.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Can we cut the diagnosing shit? None of you are certified or trained in utilizing the DSM. It's as bad as Waseem defending himself in court.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Way to let the three ounces of good will you managed to wring out of this debacle ferment into pure pig shit, Chris.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I think its time..

jXeIJ.jpg

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Instead, I have been here since this site was created and consistently countered the BS that flies here daily about what is, and what was, when it comes to SNK. The truth. The truth about that as well as countering the blatant lies that some insecure individuals spout off about to enhance their own credibility with "vocal minority".

Except you've never "countered" anything successfully in your whole life.

"Your own personal truth" does not count as the factual truth.