Open letter to Dion and ChrisR.

Nightmare Tony

*Account control passed, on to Tony's family.Ex Ro
The tipping point came tonight with Chris's comment in a thread which struck me as quite vicious, in a way that many vicious people I know will do.

I then went to looking back and asked advice. I looked and saw a picture I did not like at all.

I realize now I was being played for a fool. The big push Dion was pushing hard for both of you to meet me, even with me sick with pneumonia right now and unable to meet visitors. I have been victimized the same way several times before by some websites seeking to latch on for personal gain. After seeing the picture with Josh it only confirmed it. The idea of a picture with me holding your NGF inserts I now find quite repugnant.

I realize now what you have in common with those who hurt me in the past is NPD. Here is the list of symptoms, and I will ask everyone to see how these match up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#DSM-IV-TR_301.81

One other point I noticed. A very warm hearted and wonderful member on here set up a drive I am still embarassed but grateful about. Many wonderful people opened their hearts to help out or wish well. These are people I would gladly invite to my place to camp out on the couch to save on hotel bill.

I notice when I thanked everyone personally that both of your names are quite absent. That also told me a lot about you both.

So at this point, it is quite simple. I will accept no phone calls from either of you nor ever meet in person nor support your enterprises.

Let us leave it at this point. It is better this way. Remonstrance or petty vengeance will only prove that I made the correct decision in doing this.

Take care.

Tony

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
NNIIGGHHTTMMAARREE___TTTTOOONNNYY!!!

Glad to see you're around pal... I sorta miss you in chat...

I understand COMPLETELY what you're saying... you just don't need this atm man...

I didn't want to pm you or hassle you via pm atm... because tbh... I just felt that would be intruding on you man...

xROTx

PS. I'll be contacting VT later about stuffs... man... he's heart is in the right place... except his head is a bit weird:D
PPS. Come into chat if you real upto it pal...

Tokyo

JapheiBANNED
I would do what you think is in your best interest and not others. Keep Strong.

TurboCro

AESwipe,
Tony, take care of your health first man. Teh dramaz can wait for when you recover.

And beware if Rot sends you a box of chocolates!:eek_2:

Nightmare Tony

Rot, you've been missed man. I tried the new chat and couldn't get it to work. I always missed your offers of sex. Feel free to throw me messages anytime, man. You be good people in my book!

Nightmare Tony

Tokyo: it had to be done, the right thing all around.

Turbocro: Not even drama, just closing a door before it can get out of hand into trouble. I KNOW about Rot's chocolates, thanks!

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Past, Present, & Future

Tony,

You have a very strong will. I admire that. We are not a formal support structure here, but we can come together when we apply ourselves. I wish you all the best.

Peace,
Billy

Nightmare Tony

Supergun: thanks, man. Whole bunch of support from many wonderful people all around.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
Shows arrogant, haughty behavior or attitudes.

Wow, 9 for 9.

:kekeke:

Nightmare Tony

Kind of interesting that you are absolutely new yet your first post homes in on here and makes unfounded accusations. Plus you seem to have intimate knowledge of things that no newbie would have. I now accuse you of sock puppeteering, specifically a false account set up for purposes of harassment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppeteering

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Interesting, indeed. I acknowledge your assumptions about me and I have no comment. So quick to accuse me of something you are complaining yourself, that too is quite interesting. Isn't it? Think about it. I am simply asking you to be more specific, so can you please point out that comment and picture you were referring to?

Hey SexyGirl

Do you like DP?

311406952.jpeg

Tacitus

Staff member
Interesting, indeed. I acknowledge your assumptions about me and I have no comment. So quick to accuse me of something you are complaining yourself, that too is quite interesting. Isn't it? Think about it. I am simply asking you to be more specific, so can you please point out that comment and picture you were referring to?

SexyGirl/Mark,

you're harassing a guy who is fighting a life threatening illness. ease. the. fuck. up.

Also, since you acknowledge you have multiple accounts, you're probably getting booted very shortly.

A new low... even for the person I think this is.

Nightmare Tony

Thanks, VT. No sleep and to get a harassment morning. Thanks for standing up for me, man.

Tacitus

Staff member
I hope that idiot forgot to use a proxy service... I really do.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
tony:

that was the open letter of the millenium. keep your head up and don't let the drama bring you down.

-c.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Looks like everything is getting back to normal...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
This "SexyGirl" fake account came in via a provider/IP in California. Coincidence?

Investigating, hold on...

Nightmare Tony

bet you will find it in orange county.

It wasnt a spammer but a harasser. I said it in the last line, and that was a most cheap stab at vengeance. So yup, the correct decision.