Open Disclosure to the Community

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
To the best of my knowledge, Chamane is the only buyer requesting a refund. If I am wrong somebody correct me, but for now, we have to accept this as fact because no other buyer has come forward to complain.

There is at least one other buyer wanting their money back, however I am not at liberty to say who that is. But they are looking into their options.

Tokyo

JapheiBANNED
Correct me if I am wrong. That there is no difference to these games other then the manuals and inserts correct?

The Chips match the master list number and appear machine soldered?

Is the complaints over the Manual quality?

Perhaps they were a small run and not of the same quality of a FULL release.

If they appear machine pressed and the Cart stickers look legit I believe them to be AUTHENTIC.

Paying a ton of money for a variant insert seems rather dumb though honestly.

I am sure the games play the same as their Japanese counterparts.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
So I heard this great joke today:

A Lumberjack, 2 lawyers and a failed investment broker walk into neo-geo.com....

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
If i was a buyer, of course I want it to be real, more than I want to prove it's a fake.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Correct me if I am wrong. That there is no difference to these games other then the manuals and inserts correct?

If they appear machine pressed and the Cart stickers look legit I believe them to be AUTHENTIC.

Donnie you're out of your element

fernandeath

Morden's Lackey
24643313.jpg

Shawn

snkusa.com

Tonkyo, the DavidG supporters could use your vote in this poll. It's rather one sided at the moment and at least 1/5 was an accidental vote for original SNK.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
At least somebody was able to figure out that the manual was printed less than a year ago. My guess would be that it was dated using the signatures of the Fukushima meltdown.

Trieu

New Challenger
Billy [SuperGun], I thought you got off the weed man.

Let's go back into history.

1) You thought Bang Bead MVS was a proto.

2) You thought the Mark of the Wolves MVS (the clear case with the red PCB holder) was a proto.

3) All of the years you've searched for Protos you found none....on your own.

You have an opinion, but thus far it's not looking too good.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Billy [SuperGun], I thought you got off the weed man.

Let's go back into history.

1) You thought Bang Bead MVS was a proto.

2) You thought the Mark of the Wolves MVS (the clear case with the red PCB holder) was a proto.

3) All of the years you've searched for Protos you found none....on your own.

You have an opinion, but thus far it's not looking too good.

didn't you have an SNK source ready to blow all our minds?

whats up?

or are you just here to pour gasoline on this

neoconverted

Banned
Aero Fighters 3 / Nothing but the facts
There were a total of 6 of these

In the first time Tonk he said there were only 3 AF3 US , and now 6 .... and in few weeks 25 and at the end of year 100.
Ridiculous !

Last edited:

Trieu

New Challenger
didn't you have an SNK source ready to blow all our minds?

whats up?

or are you just here to pour gasoline on this

After what's been revealed thus far, you truly don't think any of it has blown your mind yet?

SNK Playmore, if needed will make their own official announcement. That's whats up.

I used to work at a gas station, so gasoline is in the blood.

Ask David G to provide his full name. At this point, we all know he never worked for SNK, but we would like him to volunteer his real name so we can go on record and unveil the real reveal. We do know his full name, where he lives, etc, but we would like to ask politely for him to give that to us before unleashing.

In other words, if David G is his real name, we already confirmed that he was NOT an employee of SNK in any shape or form. We are still digging for some info from bootleg factories of SNK NEO GEO AES products and may have uncovered a company called KNS, which he may have been the engineer for (we're kidding, but not about the former part).

neoconverted
In the first time Tonk he said there were only 3 AF3 US , and now 6 .... and in few weeks 25 and at the end of year 100.
Ridiculous !

The key was he was claimed to be ex-employee that bought 3 copies of every title, according to Tonk and too bad for that statement as Tonk knew there were more than 3 as well as did John Thacker and Billy Pitt.

John claims he was honest all this time, but how honest is it when he knows this vital fact and didn't say anything about it? Billy Pitt now spilling the beans on the true quantity. Well, not really surprising that not all the truth is given upfront. Used to it by now.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
After what's been revealed thus far, you truly don't think any of it has blown your mind yet?
Don't you have some fake NOS MVS kits to sell or something?

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
SNK Playmore, if needed will make their own official announcement. That's whats up.

I would like to see what they have to say. Not a "Were not sure (since we aren't really the same company), but it's probably a bootleg" type response. But a concrete, unmovable "He never worked for SNK and this title was NEVER produced for the US Market" response. That's what I want to hear them say. Same thing with that PS2 release.

At that point, the lawsuit flood gate will open up.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I doubt it.

What incentive would they have as a corporation to comment at all?

O wait, Trieu put in the request..

I'm sure they are drafting and preparing a press conference as we speak.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

Well if a lawsuit happens, it might be in their best interest to get ahead of this. Or I am sure the lawyers will inquire about it.

Trieu

New Challenger
I doubt it.

O wait, Trieu put in the request..

I'm sure they are drafting and preparing a press conference as we speak.

You obviously aren't here on behalf of those who are actually trying to resolve this, so sit on the sidelines and watch. You might learn something.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
You obviously aren't here on behalf of those who are actually trying to resolve this, so sit on the sidelines and watch. You might learn something.

So you represent the mystery buyers who want refunds? I wasn't aware that mudslinging and dredging up old beefs was part of the solution.

Tokyo

JapheiBANNED
Tonkyo, the DavidG supporters could use your vote in this poll. It's rather one sided at the moment and at least 1/5 was an accidental vote for original SNK.

It is Tokyo. And I am not a expert on AES carts so I feel no need to vote. I just know from reading that the only difference between American and Japanese releases is that the inserts and manuals are different. I know if your Neo Geo is american that a japanese cart will display in English unless it is Samurai Shodown V Special.

Basically everyone overpaid for manuals and inserts.

Seems stupid to me.

Trieu

New Challenger
So you represent the mystery buyers who want refunds? I wasn't aware that mudslinging and dredging up old beefs was part of the solution.

To answer the short bus question. A buyer emailed me the link to this AF3 and asked for input/help in figuring out it's legitimacy. If you read through the my first few posts, absorbed them, then logically evaluate them, you would come to the conclusion that I was warning the buyers that AF3 was not on the SNK Master List and it is not an authentic SNK release.

Now what's your part in this? Why don't you contribute and ask DavidG what his full name is and we'll get somewhere. It's that simple. I have asked and he's not responding. You seem to be his friend and defend him, so maybe you have a better shot. What do you say? Do something that helps...for once?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member

Yes, but, all US/Euro carts made after 1994 were made out of parts of the Ark of the Covenant, hence why the'y're so desirable...