On Ebay - My Warhammer Crap and other gaming.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I know a few people here are into miniature war gaming and Warhammer, so I thought I would post up that I've got a bunch of my horded up shit on ebay.

Should be listing more pretty soon as well.

Anyhow here is the link.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/theclassygamer/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Most are just buy it now

Any of our good standing members here get one of my items or are interested in something, let me know before paying and I'll cut you a deal.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Not really.

I was thinking about getting back into it a few years back and bought a bunch of shit that I decided not to use.

I've not played 40k since mid 3rd edition. Last army I played was Imperial Guard. I've still got my old Rogue Trader rules and 2nd books, but I don't know If I will keep them. I don't see me ever playing those again, as there isn't much interest in it around here.

Truth be told I'm into skirmish stuff like Kill Team, Necromunda, or Mordheim rather than full scale army battles. Now, Inquisitor, I love the 54mm scale stuff. I've got a shit load of stuff for that.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Sisters are getting new plastic models just fyi.
I might be interested in the Rogue Trader rulebook if you ever decide to sell it and give me an acceptable shipping quote.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I will be liquidating a 5000 point dwarf army soon. Done with table tops stuff. Will be liquidating my magic cards also.