Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
When was I unbanned?

Will I regret this?

Probably.
Summer of last year, courtesy of Wasabi. You and Dinkins(among misc. others) were all restored with little fanfare on the same day. I made a point of specifically mentioning your account in chatter w/ him as being collateral damage of the Rotphungte Regime.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Summer of last year, courtesy of Wasabi. You and Dinkins(among misc. others) were all restored with little fanfare on the same day. I made a point of specifically mentioning your account in chatter w/ him as being collateral damage of the Rotphungte Regime.
Thanks man, appreciate it (y)

I mean I was always annoying on multiple levels, but never ban-worthy imo.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I decided to come back and see what’s new in the forums. Plan on contributing more now that I will be getting back into video games. How does one acquire the 20 year member badge?

Thank you!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I decided to come back and see what’s new in the forums. Plan on contributing more now that I will be getting back into video games. How does one acquire the 20 year member badge?

Thank you!
One members who’ve banged Roker’s mom…

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Still the same in here I see…Hope Roker’s mom can hang tight for 3 years and I’ll be ready for my 20.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Still the same in here I see…Hope Roker’s mom can hang tight for 3 years and I’ll be ready for my 20.
There is nothing tight about Roker's mom...
sometimes we play "dentist" where I check all her cavities...

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
damn, now I feel old. 20 years later and still did not finish any neo games.....nothing changed actually and I like it :D

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
To think I was 30 when I joined this group, Now I'm 51.

Remarried my wife, 3 kids and all living in Cornwall, Ontario in our new house.

No longer have my console collection but still play nonetheless and finally have my man-cave with all my toys.

Glad so many oldtimers are here.

Lach

A Beer Man
15 Year Member
Wow talk about a hiatus! Welcome back Argentina.