Norcal coinopexpress group buy?

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you actually took the time to read the thread you guys would see the OP changed his mind about ordering from COE and was instead going to look into Goyo, but OP seems to have disappeared so who the fuck knows whats going on at this point

FusionITR

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I haven't really disappeared it just doesn't seem like there is much interest in getting this going.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well dammit then, no one is importing these things to norcal, they tend to pop up more in socal and I don't have the means to make that kind of trip for a cab, the last guy who did norcal shipments stopped doing it last year or so, it sucks

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Well dammit then, no one is importing these things to norcal, they tend to pop up more in socal and I don't have the means to make that kind of trip for a cab, the last guy who did norcal shipments stopped doing it last year or so, it sucks

There's a guy in socal (Rosemead) that will deliver cabs to you. I personally wouldn't use him, but that's all up to you. He charges about $300 for delivery.
This is him: http://www.ebay.com/sch/kou_cheu/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Lilnugget

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys are still in for a buy, I know I've been looking for 2 or 3 cabs out here on the east coast. I know a few other people who'd be interested as well. Did you get more info from your source?

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you guys are still in for a buy, I know I've been looking for 2 or 3 cabs out here on the east coast. I know a few other people who'd be interested as well. Did you get more info from your source?

You should talk to cdamm from windy gaming, he does cab group buys from out of chicago which is way closer to you than this would have been had it not fallen through

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah, spoke with him couple weeks back, no dice. Guess I'll go back to lurking.

People around here tend to prefer you contribute to the forum before you start asking people to sell you stuff, I'd reccomend if you want to use this forum to buy stuff you go around the forums and discuss stuff with people, as long as you're contributing to the overall discussion they'll leave you alone, popping up out of nowhere with zero posts to your account tends to get people riled

If that's not your cup of tea there's a number of other websites and forums around the internet

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know it's been a while, but anyone still up for a group buy? I'm looking for a Blast City or Astro City. Would love to find a Neo 19 or 29 someday though. If I got one, I'd probably be tempted to sell off my Big Red.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll take a look at that. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Just registered there, so I'm not able to access that thread.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Will do. I'll see where this goes, but in all honesty I might wanna hold off until after the holidays until I get more financially stable.

Then why bump the thread of you aren't in a position to do anything?

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wasn't expecting anything right away anyway in all honesty. I figured it would probably take quite a while before anything even happens. Seeing if people are still interested, and that's all.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wasn't expecting anything right away anyway in all honesty. I figured it would probably take quite a while before anything even happens. Seeing if people are still interested, and that's all.

Do group buys work with people trying to get funds rather than have funds ready? Serious question.