Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Snow Bros. Nick & Tom Special

release on May 19th, 2022.

gViKXJh.jpg

Last edited:

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I'm awaiting delivery of a jig to allow me to hack my launch Switch. I have no interest in piracy. All I want is to be able to move my physical and eShop games to my PC to play them on Yuzu. Has anyone done this? Is there anything I should know before jumping in, besides the instructions on the Yuku site?

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
WTF at that Taito collection line up, lol.
Right that collection is pulling from the arcade archive releases it's no wonder it's so slim.Really past compilations such as taito legends have more of a selection then this.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I saw this collection and sorta went wtf. Outside of Elevator Action the rest of it means nothing. The collections on PS2 shit all over this.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I saw this collection and sorta went wtf. Outside of Elevator Action the rest of it means nothing. The collections on PS2 shit all over this.
Yup the Taito Memories collection disc's are the shit. I had them on my ps2 hard drive and they had a excellent selection of games.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Is there a list of physical released Switch games that aren't on the U.S. eshop?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Flip Grip is in stock again at Fan Gamer.
Mine is on it's way.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Flip Grip is in stock again at Fan Gamer.
Mine is on it's way.
Does this one work with the OLED? They are definitely a different size because my satisfye grip doesn't fit on my OLED

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I may be way behind on this, but in case others are as well I want to share. If you create a Japanese (or any region) Nintendo Account and add it to your Switch, you can log onto that region's eShop, download the NSO applications, e.g., Famicom and Super Famicom, and then play them using your local account, assuming you have a NSO subscription.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I may be way behind on this, but in case others are as well I want to share. If you create a Japanese (or any region) Nintendo Account and add it to your Switch, you can log onto that region's eShop, download the NSO applications, e.g., Famicom and Super Famicom, and then play them using your local account, assuming you have a NSO subscription.
I remember setting up JP accounts for PS3 and 360 was a pain - you had to enter a Japanese address and email address, etc. Is that the case with NSO?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I remember setting up JP accounts for PS3 and 360 was a pain - you had to enter a Japanese address and email address, etc. Is that the case with NSO?
Nope. The hardest part is that you need a unique email.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I really wish the series wasn't stuck on Nintendo's underpowered hardware. It's starting to look really dated, it could look as good if not better than DMC5 on proper hardware.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Espgaluda 2 physical on LRG starting today