Nin-Nin Game Review

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Purchased a game from them. Product description said very good condition, no sunfade. Item arrived w/ sunfade. Contacted them and they asked for pictures. I sent them pictures and they replied 5 days later with a message saying that all they could do is give me a 500 yen coupon on my next purchase, lol. Buy at your own risk.

Last edited:

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Pre-ordered a game once here. Once it was out their facebook was full of pictures from the games but even after 5 days still no shipping confirmation. After reading several facebook posts towards Nin-Nin that customers demanded their items to be shipped I got a little nervous....

Slow contact and surely not in a hurry to ship your stuff out.... Steel nerves only :)

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm getting pissed with nin-nin-games and probably will not buy from them again.

I bought a Vita LE preorder from them no issue. Then a 3ds XL, no issues again. Then bought another LE and the box came damaged. =| Then I try to buy cubic ninja (which was listed in stock on their site) when the hack was known, got no emails or messages saying anything, randomly 1 week later I get refunded the money and no message as to why. Now I have a wii-u gcn controller adapter on order from them with the white smash bros controller. It's been exactly 1 week, no shipping notice, no reply to my email I sent last Friday as to when it will ship, nothing.

Seriously wtf is up with this site. Nippon-yasan, buygam2 and even to an extent play-asia are better then this (not a fan of p-a and their blatant price gouging).

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
I should give a quick update to my last purchase. About a week ago they sent me a message saying they were shocked by the demand for the GCN adapter that they sadly don't have enough to supply my order so they are just shipping out my controller and will ship out the adapter when they get stock next year.

=| I'm a bit pissed that it took this long for them to get to that point (even though they left the item as being in stock till that email) and for them to just straight up ship one part of the order out with out asking me first if I would prefer to cancel (which I would have so I could buy it else where).

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Communication is key when dealing with international sellers. It's a shame too because some of there prices are pretty good. Avoid these guys, they suck.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Have to disagree. I've bought from them many times - had a package arrive today in fact.

They pack extremely well. They even take AES games out of the cases so the case doesn't get damaged in shipping and double bubble and tape both the game and the case. The shipping boxes are always new or like new condition / firm / appropriate.

They will send you photos before you purchase if are concerned about condition - i've done this; though i've also found their written description generally is pretty accurate to what the photos show.

Complaining that an order wasn't shipped for 5 days...steel nerves only...really? You have 6 MONTHS of protection and you're nervous after 5 days.

I've never had to message them to get moving on an order - I generally get a shipping notification 3-5 days after purchase. They also ship with good / fast services, so while you may not get it shipped the day you order it will still get here faster than most foreign markets.

My last order was 2 AES games. Ordered on 12.20. Shipping notification on 12.24. Arrived this morning. Packed expertly and great shape. This is my 6th or 7th order - somewhere in there. Zero issues thus far.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Did not have the same luck when I purchased a Real Bout Special Aes cart. I guess it's the luck of the draw. It's like that guy yjjyhgfju on ebay, I've heard people say crappy things about him and other people say that everything arrives like new.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Have to disagree. I've bought from them many times - had a package arrive today in fact.

They pack extremely well. They even take AES games out of the cases so the case doesn't get damaged in shipping and double bubble and tape both the game and the case. The shipping boxes are always new or like new condition / firm / appropriate.

They will send you photos before you purchase if are concerned about condition - i've done this; though i've also found their written description generally is pretty accurate to what the photos show.

Complaining that an order wasn't shipped for 5 days...steel nerves only...really? You have 6 MONTHS of protection and you're nervous after 5 days.

I've never had to message them to get moving on an order - I generally get a shipping notification 3-5 days after purchase. They also ship with good / fast services, so while you may not get it shipped the day you order it will still get here faster than most foreign markets.

My last order was 2 AES games. Ordered on 12.20. Shipping notification on 12.24. Arrived this morning. Packed expertly and great shape. This is my 6th or 7th order - somewhere in there. Zero issues thus far.

I'm sorry but over 5 days for any notification of the order in process or shipped is quite long. I've bought a lot of stuff over the years through many sites (nippon yasan, play-asia, ami-ami, buygame2, ...) and so far nin-nin has been the worse. Not to mention that if something was up with an order they would normally contact me with in a week and ask if I wanted to change my mind. Yet nin-nin took 2 & half weeks, even when messaged a full week after the initial order and was never replied to, and all I got was hey one part is not in stock so we shipped the rest and will send you the other when ever they might get stock next year.