NiGHTS on the Wii...maybe

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Sonic team said a while back that they can't make another nights because it would be the same they can't improve on it any more then the saturn version.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
AppleiDog said:
Sonic team said a while back that they can't make another nights because it would be the same they can't improve on it any more then the saturn version.

Theyre just fucking lazy is all.

Thiessen

Camel Slug
I'd love to see a sequel to NiGHTS - however, Sonic Team are right, they probably couldn't make a better game - everything they make recently for the last 2 gens of proper consoles has been average to shit. Except Puyo Pop Fever I guess... but how badly can anyone mess up puyo puyo?

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
Sega knows they would never be able to make a game as good as the first one, that's why. And Naoto Ōshima (Nights director, visual designer & character designer) left Sonic team a long time ago.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
MNK said:
And Naoto Ōshima (Nights director, visual designer & character designer) left Sonic team a long time ago.

that doesn't mean that Sega won't commission his new studio (assuming he started one) to make the new game

this seems to happen all the time now in the industry

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
roker said:
that doesn't mean that Sega won't commission his new studio (assuming he started one) to make the new game

He's working for Artoon btw.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
AppleiDog said:

that's bs. If that were true, then just remake Saturn nights with modern age graphics/sound and wii compatibility and voila. But I guess it's easier to be a lazy ass. Afterall they will earn the same money :P