NGF: The Definitive Poll

How do you feel about NGF?

• Total voters

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Maybe there's something I'm not privy to, but I don't understand why Chris and/or Dion would keep coming back here when they can't make a single post without being ripped apart by people. I mean, if you're hated this much, why would you continue to return?
I don't get it.

If you give them an inch, inevitably they will take a mile. It's how children grow to get what they want and expect the world.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Maybe there's something I'm not privy to, but I don't understand why Chris and/or Dion would keep coming back here when they can't make a single post without being ripped apart by people. I mean, if you're hated this much, why would you continue to return?
I don't get it.

Nor do I, but then again these are the same guys that take a poll showing that a majority of people hate them, and they turn it into a positive saying "less than .10 percent of you hate us." It's a sickness, I suppose.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Chris and Dion are just like herpes...the gift that keeps on giving.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
You'd think that after 12 years of getting exactly the same reaction over and over again, they would've gotten the hint and notice people just outright don't like them.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Fact is biker gangs fall under organized crime, and anyone who wants to go associate with them tells you everything you need to know about them.

I own and ride a motorcycle as well. I guess I must be a part of some organized crime ring.

Nobody is saying you are full fledged member of that criminal motorcycle gang because you simply ride a motorcycle. Its the association with this organised crime gang which raises alarm bells.

Making an assumption here: To be asked into one of their VIP parties shows some deep friendships/connections does it not?