NGF on trial, Phase I

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
I WAS ON NGF TRIAL ONCE.........dionS VERDICT, KEEP MY MONEY.......

IT WAS THAT mike zavala FUCKER.....HE MENTIONED dion IN 1 EMAIL SAYING "I COULDNT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY SENT THE MONEY, I ASKED dion WHAT I SHOULD DO dion SAID JUST KEEP IT"

IM SURE chris IS JUST AS EASILY WHISPERED TO.........HE RIPPED BILLKWANDO BY SENDING HIM A PHOTOCOPIED INSERT (AFTER HOLDING IT UNTILL "I" TOOK DOWN EDITED PIX OF HIM, WHICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BILLKWANDO)......THE TRADE, A RARE CARD BOARD BOX FIRST GEN FOR A NEWER STYLE, NOT SO CRUSHABLE CASE WITH INSERT.........

THESE GUYS ARE FUCKS.........SEND THEM NOTHING BUT EXPLOSIVES AND ROAD KILL IN THE MAIL.........

THEY DONT DESERVE ANY MERCY, THEYVE NEVER SHOWN IT EITHER........

DEVIL GUI

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
Shawn,

I think you should act like a businessman. Finish your current deal with him and never do business with him again.

Holding his stuff hostage in hopes of teaching him a lesson is not worth your time.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
We all know that NGF is guilty on all accounts... but the harshest punishment of them all would be to give them back their money and sell the items that they want to someone else. If they're so good at finding everything Neo, then why do they have to by from people who aren't as "superior" to them... in their own brains, of course.

Remember... this time, they came to you asking for assistance. The best thing you could do right now is just say no, and return their money... whenever you feel like it.
biggrin.gif

zz99

I agree with you Wan Fu.

Never sink to their level.

That's easy for me to say though, as I've never been ripped off by NGF
smile.gif

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
EITHER WAY, DIDNT YOU "PROMISE" THE SELLER NOTHING WOULD GO TO chris.........YOU HAVE YOUR OBLIGATION IF THAT IS SO.......

AT THE VERY LEAST KEEP TO YOUR DEAL SINCE YOU ALREADY AGREED TO IT.......

THE REST REMAINS WITH THE MONEY AND GOODS........IF YOU INTEND TO SELL, SELL THEM TO ANYONE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THOSE MORONS.......

AND THE MONEY......TO SEND HIM A THIRD OF IT WOULD BE MORE THAN GENEROUS........TO KEEP IT ALL WOULD BE ADVISABLE........

TO GIVE IT ALL......WELL LETS JUST SAY NGF WILL KNO WHO THEY CAN WALK ALL OVER BY TURNING ON THE WATER WORKS..........

EITHER THAT OR BASH THE DAMN ITEMS INTO HIS HEAD UNTILL HE DIES OF BRAIN HEMARAGING AND LET HIM BE BURIED WITH HIS PRECIOUS ITEMS.......WHICH IS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA.........
DEVIL GUI

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Take em to peoples court and have them ambiguously exposed on TV.

Show all that NGF is really creamy in the AES insert of forced throat gasps.

Illy

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Agreed with Devil Gui.

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness

shroudz

n00b
I have never dealt with NGF nor will i ever so I don't really have a say in punishment but I can say that if it was someone else in the forum that wasn't a dealer I'd say hell yeah keep it, these guys are fuckers anyway,
But shawn you are a dealer and need to adhere to higher standards unfortunately, The right thing would be to send the collectibles as you have more to benefit in the trust factor as ppl can see you have much more higher moral values then most people, but if it was me since Im not a dealer hell I'd send them their money back at $1 a week and piss on it lol, a lot of time on my behalf but so enjoyable 8-]

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Well, I've pretty much refrained from bashing NGF for a long time, even back in the days of Neo Alec's board, because they've never done anything to me and I've never dealt with them.

However, since they've so kindly bought all the goddam carts, and hurt a lot of people's pre-orders(including mine)through NCS and VGD, the NGF disease has finally touched home. So, you want my opinion? I say sell the items you don't want to somebody else, and keep the money hostage for, oh, 4 or 5 months, making sure to talk down to and belittle Chris and NGF pretty much every chance you get, then send it back if you feel like it.

Realistically, you should just refund his oh-so-precious money (which he and Dion obviously don't mind screwing other people out of) and cut them off. Period. No more dealing with them, no having to talk to them, nothing. I've had the point driven home that NGF is nothing more than a cancer on the Neo Geo community, and the sooner steps can be taken to cut this cancer out, the better.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever send those crooks and low-lifes any money. So like I say, be cool about it, refund the money, and get them outta' your life all together.

Oh and yeah, I hope they f*ckin' choke on the cost of all those carts they've bought out from under everybody...

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
Shawn,

Well, not sure if you made your decision yet but this is my whole take on the situation.

"Two wrongs don't make a right." I know it is lame, but hear me out. Why would you want to stoop down to their level of business ethics? Not a good choice, even if you think you are getting back at them somehow.

------------------
"The secret is simply to simplify." - Bruce Lee

www.shodown.net

Shawn

snkusa.com
The majority says NGF should get a refund but not the collectibles. That is what I will do. Issue a full refund to Chris Ray. Thanks to all who participated.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Well Shawn, your same old story. Manipulation at its finest. An entire stunt thought up just because you wanted to back out of a deal with me. Why werent you at least man enough to say so in the beginning?

All the silent readers of this forum can see the obvious...

If you go back and actually tally the results, removing the obvious crybabies, you will come to a different conclusion.... but then again, you werent looking for an answer. You already knew what you were going to do.

ChrisR

Shawn

snkusa.com
Chris, at least I’m open minded enough to issue refunds. As we all know, NGF does not give refunds, ever. Only credit towards a “larger” purchase. How would you like me to give you your refund NGF style?

What’s with the “your not man enough” thing? I thought only immature little girls used that phrase, but I suppose NGF is here to set new standards. You have used this feminine form of bitching at least 5 times now.

You say I’m backing out of a deal? If you prefer, I can wait until the gold system box and old style joysticks arrive before anything is sent. I wasn’t aware that these items were rare neo collectibles, but who am I to argue with the wise and all knowing NGF staff.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
What were these rare collectibles, anyway? Anything good? If so, I might consider buying them just to rub their noses in it.
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

O

Omega-NEO

Hmmm... well you refund the money as you say you will. I guess thats not that bad of an idea. It makes you more reputable and might save people from this board who are crazy enough to deal with NGF from getting jacked around by them. If you fucked them over they might start fucking every one else over who is on this board and orders from them. So I think you made a good decision in the long run... but seriously... who here does do business with them? Any for the love of God why do you do it after all thats been said about them?

[This message has been edited by Omega-NEO (edited December 09, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Omega-NEO (edited December 09, 2000).]

C

Caris Nautilus

Chris Ray is a huge hypocrite. He doesn't give refunds on stuff, Yet he whines like a baby for shawn to give him one.

Well you sure didn't send shawn his stuff when you were in his black book, YOu held it hostage. How does it feel?

------------------
psdmini.gif

Jpop/Jrock/Gaming, nuff' said.
http://prizmdash.cjb.net

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
WJW and Mike, there's a third one. ME.

I've got an MV-1B myself as well- probably back in April. My Blazing Star cart will play in it, but unfortunately I can't do a correct name entry for high scores. Are there any games that become completely unplayable with it?

The BIOS mentions something about Saurus- sure enough, they're the makers of Irritating Maze. Cripes.

I think I might want to send this MV-1B board to Jeff. How much would he charge?

Jackal

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
NGF is so fucked up....no one can save em' now! Chris and Dion would be better off opening a store in a shopping mall then doing this online bullshit...

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Jackal:
WJW and Mike, there's a third one. ME.

I think I might want to send this MV-1B board to Jeff. How much would he charge?

Jackal

Jackal,

Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't patronage those NGF idiots anymore.

You will have to ask Jeff about the cost of th bios upgrade. My MV-1B is sitting in the box.

William