NG.com Beer Thread/Beer Discussion

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Had these two tonight.

Blanche de Namur. Wheat beer from Namur in the Walloon region of Belgium. It has won awards for being the 'best wheat beer in the world'! It was a bit herby; tat was pretty much it. It's a wheat beer so I really like it.

This is a local blend of beers, called Mestreechs Aajt. I believe it is a blend of -of course- local Pils, Oud Bruin and Bock. A bit sweet. I really like this, especially since it is a proper local drink.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Looks tasty!

Been enjoying beers from Hanger24 brewing in California. Also Sierra Nevada is going to have another mix 12 pack for the fall with Tumbler back in the pack along with an Oktoberfest and a Vienna Lager!

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I'll be sampling some Prairie offerings this week....

B8A1BD86-4F83-4006-B9C0-EA6B25B89478_zps5przmh0m.jpg

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
PabstBlueRibbon.jpg

say what you will, i actually like it...

Attachments

• PabstBlueRibbon.jpg
    PabstBlueRibbon.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 104

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
My brother brought some sweetwater beer from Georgia and we're enjoying that with our arcade adventures. Its pretty good, a bit more hoppy than I thought it would be but not as robust as other pale ales.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Can anybody in Chicago snag some BCBS this Friday for me? I'll pay cost + shipping + extra

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
pabst gives me the worst hangovers, I can't fux with it anymore; that being said,

tried some Floodwatch IPA up in Liberty, NY this weekend.. tasty & lite, goodtimes

http://catskillbrewery.com/

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Can anybody in Chicago snag some BCBS this Friday for me? I'll pay cost + shipping + extra

I thought production is higher than ever, is this beer really that hard to get a hold of?

People bitching about Super Nintendo cart prices need to come get a load of the rare beer 'market'. It is lulz.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I thought production is higher than ever, is this beer really that hard to get a hold of?

People bitching about Super Nintendo cart prices need to come get a load of the rare beer 'market'. It is lulz.

They sell it in my area (less than 3 hours from Chicago) - limit 1 bottle per person... and it sells out right away. This is the regular kind... the variants (if our shops get any at all) are even harder to track down . *maybe* you can get the barleywine but I've never seen coffee and vanilla. People spend all day in Chicago battling weather, traffic, etc on the day after thxgiving just hunting variants...... gamers got it easy, never have to deal with "truck chasers" as far as I know.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
My parents live down the street from Hangar24, I am surprised so many of my colleagues from work love it. (work in Orange County CA). When I used to drink beer I used to love Rolling Rock. Now, I am just a Hard Liquor/ mixed drinks type of dude.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Picked up some two roads honeyspot road white IPA and their road 2 Ruin Double IPA. Very bold flavors that fit the winter perfectly. The R2R is a smidge too hoppy for anything more than small sips, but the aftertaste is damn good.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Celebration is good again (last years seemed off to me)
betterbeerblog-12Beers2012-Day12-Celebration2012-bottle.jpg

I also picked up some He Brew, and will rip into this tomorrow night. Anyone have this before?
he'brew%20bittersweet%20lenny's%20ripa.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
My tolerance went up, drinking two bottles of 4.3% quickly doesn't make me sleepy like it used to.

Which fucking sucks. Because that means I have to drink more. Which means I should drink less.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
My tolerance went up, drinking two bottles of 4.3% quickly doesn't make me sleepy like it used to.

Which fucking sucks. Because that means I have to drink more. Which means I should drink less.

That means you can drink any chinamen under the table.

Anyone sampling any Bockbier this winter? Not really been drinking for a week, I probably will report back this weekend.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Drinking some Hooker Chocolate Truffle Stout and Blonde Ale. Tasty

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Drank a few brews, and plan to continue more!

Kutztown Lager (Smokey lager). A good concept, but not a great tasting beer.

Woodchuck Private Reserve- I like cider, but this was a weaker version of their seasonal Winter stuff. Not bad, but a lot smoother.

Long Trail Limbo IPA- Definitely a different IPA. It's pretty weak, but it doesn't punish you with the bitterness.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
A friend of mine hooked me up with a bottle of Grapefruit Sculpin... can't wait to crack that baby open tonight!

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rochefort-beers.jpg

By far my favorite beer of all time (the 10). If you're ever in Europe, take the trip to Belgum and pick up cases for dirt cheap compared to the states.

Also, tried Sierra Nevada's Torpedo Extra yesterday. Not bad!

torpedo_glass.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Well I don't really deviate much nowadays but here's the flavor of the month for me.

11026799_10153088074656609_7831314054440356684_n.jpg