NFL Thread 2020 Season — No Pats fans allowed

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
So Brady’s basically been to the Super Bowl 50% of the time he’s been in the league and 20% of all Super Bowls ever played. I kinda want to seem them win just so his stats get even more ridiculous

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So Brady’s basically been to the Super Bowl 50% of the time he’s been in the league and 20% of all Super Bowls ever played. I kinda want to seem them win just so his stats get even more ridiculous

Ric Flair still has 11 more championships than Brady.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I dont even follow or care about football but would love to see Brady win just to make all the Brady haters at work cry more.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I know it's kind of sacrilege, but I realized my hate all these years was never at Tom Brady, but instead the Patriots organization. Now that they're ass again and their fans have gone back to being Celtics fans, I can finally appreciate Brady for what he is,and that's the greatest qb and competitor the NFL has ever known. He's still a whiny cunt, but the talent is undeniable.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No one may care about the Stafford trade here, because the Rams. But it’s fascinating to think of the teams he didn’t go to. Colts would have been a much easier path to the playoffs.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Goff, 2 firsts, and a third for Stafford. It better work out because after this and Ramsey, you have no first rounders for a while.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Goff, 2 firsts, and a third for Stafford. It better work out because after this and Ramsey, you have no first rounders for a while.

First rounders are great for teams in a rebuild. The Rams aren’t. And landing a franchise passer is huge. Stafford is reliable to stay healthy and do his job. He loses games sure, but not regularly. Goff got a raw deal, heading to the Lions.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I know it's kind of sacrilege, but I realized my hate all these years was never at Tom Brady, but instead the Patriots organization. Now that they're ass again and their fans have gone back to being Celtics fans, I can finally appreciate Brady for what he is,and that's the greatest qb and competitor the NFL has ever known. He's still a whiny cunt, but the talent is undeniable.

As a Pats fan, Belichick deserves all the hate he gets.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Colts would have been a much easier path to the playoffs.

There's a definite playoff ceiling in the AFC. If you're a veteran QB looking to get further than the first round, roll your dice in the NFC (a smart move on Brady's part).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There's a definite playoff ceiling in the AFC. If you're a veteran QB looking to get further than the first round, roll your dice in the NFC (a smart move on Brady's part).

The Colts are in a pretty weak division. Titans were good but I don’t see them as perennial threats under Vrabel. At the very least, he would go to the playoffs. But the NFCW? That’s one of the toughest divisions. Murray, Stafford, and Wilson - I have a feeling SF is going to have to swing particularly hard for a QB. Jimmy ain’t it.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The Broncos are gonna be stuck with another fucking Drew Lock season god dammit

Broncos fans wanted Stafford. We also want Watson but doubt the Broncos will land him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The Broncos are gonna be stuck with another fucking Drew Lock season god dammit

Broncos fans wanted Stafford. We also want Watson but doubt the Broncos will land him.

The Broncos and Stafford look right, but I guess this was about making Stafford’s psycho wife happy.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member

He's unquestionably an all-time, HoF QB (and based purely on wins and consistency, the GoAT QB) but he's also an insufferable prick who hocks snake oil (the only reason he can still play at 43 is that he throws the ball away instantly if no one's open/he smells the rush, not because he drinks kale smoothies and sticks benoit balls up his ass). He's Gwyneth Paltrow with sideburns.

He and Belicheck were perfect for each other... not just because they were all-time greats at what they do but because they both had open disdain for anything and anyone that wasn't "in this locker room", even when it didn't matter and it made them look like pissy bitches.

Plus he was a fucking Trump dipshit so yeah...

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member

+ two first-round picks, two second-round picks and two third-round picks = what the Rams gave up to acquire Tennessee's No. 1 pick to draft Goff

A trade graph would be interesting to see on where these players end up.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Don't really give a crap who wins Super Bowl Sunday. With my Dolphins not having been in it since the mid 80's, Superbowl Sunday is just an excuse to pig out and drink till I'm plastered.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
anyone doing any prop bets ?
bradys rushing yard 0.5 ..

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
+ two first-round picks, two second-round picks and two third-round picks = what the Rams gave up to acquire Tennessee's No. 1 pick to draft Goff

A trade graph would be interesting to see on where these players end up.

Surprisingly this is the first I have seen this point made. Other team subs aren’t as on point.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Peyton Manning and John Lynch to the Hall of Fame.

Also some assbutts who didn't play for the Broncos like Charles Woodson, Drew Pearson, Alan Faneca, and Calvin Johnson

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
I hope the Bucs lose, I cannot wish anything good upon Florida.