Newbie, bought a japanese neo geo cart system

K

kyoisthekof

I have some questions. First, of course I bought a japanese neo-geo AES.
What will I have to do so that the power supply will operate normall?
I've e-mail Jeff Kurtz about having mine modded, from reading the forums his work has had glowing reviews and the mods do excellent things. I'm just wondering, is there anything else I'll need to do to play English carts on my japanese neo in my home in Kentucky (don't laugh).
Thanks so much!

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Hey welcome to the forum, Im your neighbor in neo slightly to the south... If you ever get down to Nashville, we have to hook up.Iv got one of the larger collections in the area.
61 differant carts in my private collection, over 100 in the house. And a ton to sell I might add.

K

kyoisthekof

A ton of carts to sell?? Great! So I could just buy a load and drive to Nashville to pick em up... No waiting for shipping! My e-mail is at kyoisthekof@aol.com we should talk...

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Check out my stock online, see if your interested in what I have to sell... I know you would want to buy items from my collection, but I have to say upfront I dont want to sell those
biggrin.gif

http://www.videogameland.com/neo-geo/

K

kyoisthekof

I'd be interested in US versions of Fatal Fury Special, King of the Monsters 1 and 2, and Art of Fighting.
I'm actually looking to collect every title in each of these series first:
Fatal Fury, SamShow, KOF, Art of Fighting, Sengoku, Last Blade, World Heroes

Those are the "definites".
So if ya can be of help, of course I'll jump right on it.
Thanks.

K

kyoisthekof

I'd be interested in US versions of Fatal Fury Special, King of the Monsters 1 and 2, and Art of Fighting.
I'm actually looking to collect every title in each of these series first:
Fatal Fury, SamShow, KOF, Art of Fighting, Sengoku, Last Blade, World Heroes

Those are the "definites".
So if ya can be of help, of course I'll jump right on it.
Thanks.

K

kyoisthekof

Should've been more specific. hehe I was speaking of what I was interested from your page. I've already purchased Fatal Fury, Fatal Fury 2, a mem card, and I'm getting ready to purchase the super neo from the neo-geo.com store, so I'm pretty spent right now. So when I have the spare cash again, hopefully I'll be able to come back to your site and pick up those four.
Thanks!
Kyo

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I ment I had the four you were saying you wantted from my site... not the first four FF's.. Just bookmark my site, and Ill have all the current info on there when your ready.

K

kyoisthekof

I knew that... hehehe Sorry for the confusion. Yeah, I meant I'd come back and pick those up on your site. It was already bookmarked before we'd started speaking on here. =o)

K

kyoisthekof

Don't suppose you have a PS2 you'd want to trade games for? It's not that I've been disappointed with my PS2, just that I realized what I really wanted all along was a Neo.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Sure, I would take a playstation 2... I would give you full retail value in credit for it. Iv been waiting to get one untill they are avialable at the real cost... I dont belive in paying more then shelf price for anything ver a little hype
smile.gif

K

kyoisthekof

Well I wasn't really trying to sell the system, I've put quite a bit of cash into it. I've purchased 8 dvds, an extra controller, memory card, and 13 games for it... hehe

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Oh, I misread your post
smile.gif

Id be interested in trading games too if I had a system.. I refuse to buy untill its $300 or less though
smile.gif

K

kyoisthekof

No big deal, did just give me a thought though to see if anyone would wanna do that. hehe. Thanks!