New SNK crossover? help with translation!!!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I came into this thinking it was some iOS or card game, looks like something real. Maybe it will get ported over to something else.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Seems like the other franchise is called "Hyun Bucket of the King" and this new title is "Hyun vs King."

here's a vid of the previous game:

Last edited:

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
^^that game looks good and im sure this cross over will be on nothing i can play it on :(

Marek

Banned
I'll be excited to see gameplay videos of Terry Bogard mopping the floor with all these Hyun Buckets.

Oh how I love shitty puns :lolz:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Seems like the other franchise is called "Hyun Bucket of the King" and this new title is "Hyun vs King."

That first stage looks to be heavily influenced by Mark of the Wolves. Even the bells chime as the pigeons fly in. Shame the loading time is so bad with it.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
No shortage of talent or competence on the Chinese side of things but good god are they ever starved for originality out there.

They scavenged so fucking much from KOF...but only the stuff I don't care for.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
closest to the Next KOF...

there's a backdoor now to get the beta but its kinda complicated...

interesting so far...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If it's from China, you can bet that this thing is going to stay on PC and not ported over to any of the consoles.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I'm wondering if this is that fake ass KOF I heard about back on SRK a while back. I think a couple of months before Evo. If so I guess it should be pretty good. Probably wont get the chance to play it though.

Edit: Yup just saw the video and it is. Mildly interested.

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Why are so many of you guys saying you'll never get to play it because it's on a PC... Don't you have PCs? If anything it should be easy as hell to find and play. Way more so than if it came out on some obscure platform that was Chinese only.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Why are so many of you guys saying you'll never get to play it because it's on a PC... Don't you have PCs? If anything it should be easy as hell to find and play. Way more so than if it came out on some obscure platform that was Chinese only.

I can only speak for myself but if a game isn't widely distributed on something like Steam, GoG etc or on a consoles, I generally wont buy it.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
im actually on the other side of the fence the closest platform right now that's closer to arcade is the PC..... and im really excited about it... this plus the rumors of KOF XIII on Steam im super excited

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Its not a crossover this game has been in the works for a while now SNK has just stepped in and are just adding 2 of there characters most likely is gonna be PC only which is a shame anybody trying to play the beta good luck i hear its easier now but i gave up months ago and just rather wait for the release

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
kinda reminds me of the VF charactesr in DOA....

I heard its' 4 total, not sure if anybody knows chinese to confirm this

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
kinda reminds me of the VF charactesr in DOA....

I heard its' 4 total, not sure if anybody knows chinese to confirm this

That would be kinda weird. Would be cool if they added new(non KOF XIII) characters. That'd spark my interest real good.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
im actually enjoying this game more than XIII... it feels more KOF i can't really explain it... you can tell it needs some work, but so far im having a blast with this game. the online component is OK, if i play against other US players it plays flawless.

so far in beta it works online only for VS battle, only offline mode is trials and training, there is no 1vs1 offline so for this title not optimized for tournament. But to be honest it looks promising, im enjoying it and thats what counts

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member

That first fight reminded me of Iori vs Kula.
Honestly... I'd play this game. I think it looks great.

im actually enjoying this game more than XIII... it feels more KOF i can't really explain it... you can tell it needs some work, but so far im having a blast with this game. the online component is OK, if i play against other US players it plays flawless.

so far in beta it works online only for VS battle, only offline mode is trials and training, there is no 1vs1 offline so for this title not optimized for tournament. But to be honest it looks promising, im enjoying it and thats what counts

How did you get it working? I tried installing it but couldn't figure it out, so I uninstalled the Chinese software (or at least attempted to) that filled my computer with garbage.

Last edited: