New polling on DavidG's recent and future exclusive AES releases

Based on the information revealed to you, which is the most likely scenario?

• Total voters

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think Tonk was trying to show that yes, he did get money for the deal.

Because unlike the other guys involved, Tonk is going to be transparent and make things right.

At least I hope.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Go for it. Tonk's knows how I feel about him. Be the man you always wanted to be, sparky.

Oh man, I though you were going to tell me to get hit by a bus or to die from the plague or something, I guess you're growing faster then I though. I like the Sparky thing though, nice funny touch :tickled:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Accidently voted option 1. @#%%& galaxy tab!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
So we have 2 votes for yes. One by accident, and the other is Lonesage being Lonesage.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Undecided, so no vote from me.

Not that a noobs opinion matters.

Hellraizah

World Soccer '96
I voted : scam. There's too much evidence right now, and TonK and DavidG ain't even posting to try to defend themselves. I feel that TonK will come back though and explain a lot of things (I hope). He seems like a good guy to me, but that's hard to judge.

I'm pretty sure that all this have something to do with !Arcade!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It breaks my heart... but from ALL the evidence garnered.... there was only one real conclusion....

Option 2 it is...

xROTx

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Yup, got the pics though with his name on the cheques, he's screwed ahahahahahahahahaha

How ?

I'm pretty sure half the forum knows TonK's real full name.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Why isn't this a secret ballot?

If the goal of this poll was to get an accurate idea of the forum's opinion on this matter, making it public does a great deal to prevent that.

Last edited:

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
My vote is cast, as much as it is worth. Here's hoping TonK does come forward and some of this can be sorted out. If it turns out to be as bad as it is starting to look...man, what a clusterfuck that will turn out to be.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Guys, I know Tonk's done a lot of good things, but he's also been proven to lie about things and stick to those lies for a while. To get a rise out of people? Not sure why.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
My only opposition to a poll such as this is it just ends up intensifying the "you're either with us or against us" opinion that the loudest of the community are employing to garner support. It doesnt help that also personal attacks are being liberally used against any and all people in the the name of making arguments seem stronger regardless of the quantity/quality of other, proper historical/photographic proof.

Also, people are very quick to judge the time between posts because either their.frame of reference is different then other posters (having more time or accessibility or less patience) they think that the more visible they are.in an argument the more likely the.can be.seen.as a champion of.the.thread/argument.

Also, please forgive the periods. Cell phones in portrait mode are.killer for hitting the period.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
I have been watching this new drama unfold for quite some time now, and all I can say about the people that really believe the story about the "new us carts" of Aero Fighters 3 and Power Spikes 2 is OMG what fools.... SNK/Video Systems never made those. If they did I would have had a copy of that myself back in the day (or at least heard about it in some form). Nice bootleg/conversion though... Sad to see Tonk is a scammer though. But you all should have seen this coming the very day he "found" these carts.

As for David G. perhaps he worked for SNK back in the day... sure that is very possible, but his findings are simply unofficial releases none the less. !Arcade! games are still neat little carts, but not official releases as well. I applaud him on fixing the Converters and making Daedalus though, he deserves a pat on the back for that. His work is fantastic. But him getting a handful of US Power Spikes 2/Aero Fighters 3 carts... sorry, that's just plain bullshit.

Last edited:

Tokyo

JapheiBANNED
What are DavidG future AES releases?

I thought Power Spikes II and Aerofighters 3 US versions were the only releases.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
What are DavidG future AES releases?

I thought Power Spikes II and Aerofighters 3 US versions were the only releases.

He has a whole bunch of English KOF 2000 AES carts to sell around the start of next year.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Are there any NON Freaked versions?

Why do we have to wait until next year? They making them as we speak?

There're no non-freaked english versions of KOF 2000. SNK of America was shut down shortly before KOF 2000 was even released. However, there are authentic JPN versions of KOF 2000 though.