New NGDEV Neo-Geo Game: Razion

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
That's awesome! I feared about customs :S

Thank you guys

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
No notification for me yet. I will have to check when I placed my order.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Maybe there still sending out on a first buy order as they always do...

Got a ship notification from them tonight, and I ordered in September...

I doesn't seem like they're shipping these on a first come first serve basis. I haven't received a shipping notification from them yet and I ordered on June 4th.

EDIT: I've just been emailed....processing/preparing is where I'm at right now.

Last edited:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I doesn't seem like they're shipping these on a first come first serve basis. I haven't received a shipping notification from them yet and I ordered on June 4th.

EDIT: I've just been emailed....processing/preparing is where I'm at right now.

I order June 12, still waiting as well. Maybe theres some early preorders goodies. :D

One can wish I supppose. Either way, Im pleasantly surprised we will be getting this game on time.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Good luck guys! Hope you will get the game soon so you can share your opinions about the game and make our hype (for the AES) go higher and higher and... aggh Dx

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Apparently my order has now been postponed because of the blue shell. Oh well....I'm still not sold on the wood. It's worth the wait.

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Has anyone gotten this game yet?

Is RAZION closer to Radiant Silvergun or XYX?

Bad = XYX
Awesome = Radiant Silvergun (or Gunlord)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Has anyone gotten this game yet?

Is RAZION closer to Radiant Silvergun or XYX?

Bad = XYX
Awesome = Radiant Silvergun (or Gunlord)

Tracking says mine will be here Friday, but I doubt I'll be the first to get it. Should be showing up soon.

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
Tracking says mine will be here Friday, but I doubt I'll be the first to get it. Should be showing up soon.

Yeah, there should be people that have it by now... Meh, I will have to wait till next year for the homecart.

@grips: Comparing NEO XYX and Radiant Silvergun isn´t too fair, considering the staff and money behind both projects...NEO XYX is unpolished but fun, imho

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Even though I love NGdev Team stuff that comparison is really laughable.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I think he's talking about the original XYX and not Neo XYX.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Well, my copy is on schedule to deliver tomorrow... Will I really be the first to get this? If nobody does it first, I'll try and get a few plays in and write sometime up tomorrow. Really surprised I'm getting this before our Euro friends. I'm sure a lot of people will be getting theirs this weekend.

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
LOL, I'm an idiot. My click and ship was for my ST-V multi-cart, not my Razion cart. OK, I'm dumb. I totally forgot that was coming soon and just assumed the random click and ship was from NG Dev since it happened right after the announcement they were shipping this week. But... My cart hasn't even shipped yet :D So, false alarm.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Lol I'm gonna say it's not much like NEO XYX, a TATE toaplan/cave-esque home-brew shmup, OR Radiant Silvergun, one of the greatest shmups of all time produced by a legendary shooter house.

I'd say a better comparison is, is RAZION closer to Last Hope or Pulstar. Does it feel more like homebrew, or more like a solid, official Neo Geo release?

I haven't got any shipping notifications yet by the way.