New NGDEV Neo-Geo Game: Razion

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
God help my Paypal balance but I'm in 4 an MVS Gamecenter Kit :D

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
In the collectors' scene this is the most common choices, many are double dipping, picking up 2 or all 3 of the following:

MVS CE
JP AES
ENGLISH AES

Some go as far as getting all 3 above plus RE MVS.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You ordered 3 copies?

I saw on the FAQ that some of the games have reprints lined up. I wouldn't mind Pink Bullets.

I was on the fence about getting the Fast Striker reprint as well but it literally sold out while I had it in the cart and thankfully removed the temptation.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I was on the fence about getting the Fast Striker reprint as well but it literally sold out while I had it in the cart and thankfully removed the temptation.

Wow, sold out quick. Maybe they are really shooting for that end of year MVS release for razion. Last time they reprinted, orders were open for months.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wow, sold out quick. Maybe they are really shooting for that end of year MVS release for razion. Last time they reprinted, orders were open for months.

According to their facebook page, Razion MVS starts shipping next week :)

Newsletter:
Dear customers,

Razion for NEO GEO MVS starts shipping next week.

Please contact us if your shipping address has changed since the order. Changing your shipping address in the shop effects only new orders. The old ones need to be manually updated by us.

If you are on vacation, we can schedule your order for later shipping. Just let us know.

To process all pre-orders we will need 2 weeks. The shop system will update you automatically.

https://www.facebook.com/ngdevteam

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
You ordered 3 copies?

I saw on the FAQ that some of the games have reprints lined up. I wouldn't mind Pink Bullets.

My bad, not three copies of Razion. But three more GC kits to round out my NGDev collection, when the reprints hit. One will be Razion if it's still around in a month.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
My bad, not three copies of Razion. But three more GC kits to round out my NGDev collection, when the reprints hit. One will be Razion if it's still around in a month.

Yea hopefully they spread out the reprints a bit, last time I was in for XYX, I put down for Fast Striker, picked up Gunlord on the forums... Pink Bullets was too much too quick.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,

Damn, I was hoping it would last until December when my cc gets credit again. Oh well...

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I'm going to add my yammering about price to the pile :D

I wont complain but I will say I'm priced out. I doubt I'll ever have an NGDEV MVS cart.
There are still lots of old original MVS carts to purchase for a lot less.

Why EVERY FUCKING TIME? What's it been, six games now and this fucking thing gets asked every time.

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Yeah, I'm in, can't wait. Trying to be a cheapskate this time and buy the game center edition, but I know I'll buy the LE.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Damn, I was hoping it would last until December when my cc gets credit again. Oh well...

There is another possible reprint due but it's gonna be a while. I may have a lead on one at a reasonable price but we shall see :D

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
There is another possible reprint due but it's gonna be a while. I may have a lead on one at a reasonable price but we shall see :D

Cool, please keep me posted on the info you get :)

Thanks!!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,

1st preorder row caught me on holidays somewhere and I missed the chance, 2nd time it caught me after the holiday trip with no money... I was lucky on 3rd haha. Let's hope for a future 4th wave!

Ukyo

20 Year Member
got an email update saying my order is processing.

francovel3

Crossed Swords Squire
Maybe there still sending out on a first buy order as they always do, well I'm from the UK so should see it today or tomorrow

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Got a ship notification from them tonight, and I ordered in September... So, I'd be surprised if I wasn't one of the later people in the pre-order batch. Happy to see they are getting this out before the year's end.