New MVS->Home converters coming out?

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
I'll believe it when I see it.

Funny thins is, we sell the older adapter for $120. I can makea claim about a new adapter that 100% works with all games too.......the cost is $700. Send now and YOU can have it.

"Talkers vs. Doers"

Dion - "the GOAT"

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well when it comes to the cart convertor put out from !arcade! I can tell you with a certainy it works. That is why I sold My cart convertor on ebay. I also sent the strikers 1945, ganryu and a flipshot to test on it. He is a very trustworthy source. As far as a website goes it is due to come out the end of this month. The convertor is one of many Neo option and services they will offer, I'm sure the Url will be posted when it is up. As far as what else they will offer you will have to wait for the page.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I've got a better idea, Dion. You send the universal converter to me FIRST, then I'll pay for it . . . this is the proper way to do business with "NGF". "NGF" sends the product, then waits for the customer to pay for it, when the product actually arrives and they're satisfied that works and is acceptable.

And even better, you should have the customer pay what they FEEL it is worth . . . sounds fair, doesn't it?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Yes it does sound fair Chimp.

Maybe you can go to a Bentley dealership and tell them that you think their $350,000 Azure is only worth $30K.

Then tell them you want to take it home first and will pay later when you are happy.

I think it's a great idea, but now welcome back to reality

I guess you are still very young.

Dion - "the GOAT"

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
As previously mentioned, our converter is finished. We are now in the final stages of finalizing the moulds with regards to the casing for this project. As we asked before we would like to have your input pertaining to the colour, we are kind of partial to transparent blue similar to Strikers 1945.

Please be advised that this is only a beta version and not the final product.

Best Regards
http://members.home.net/29223184857/mvs1.jpg http://members.home.net/29223184857/mvs2.jpg http://members.home.net/29223184857/mvs3.jpg

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Man, if it works with all the newer MVS games, sign me up for one. But make mine black so it matches my Neo Geo...

James

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well I would have to say I would like it in black also unless you guys did a casting for a Neo geo home shell in transparent blue. But really either is fine, the mvs carts very in color alot. I'm just leaning more towards black right now.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
I'll buy 1...black i think,for matching with neogeo home system color

but transparent blue is great too
smile.gif

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I just hope it isn't really as tall as an MVS cart! That'd be quite the tower sticking out of your Neo! Also, where's the switch to switch between the board generations? Just hiding cos it's a beta? =)

BTW why are the graphics going so far off the sides of the screen? Just curious...

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://www.undertheneogeomoon.com

[This message has been edited by Billkwando (edited September 28, 2000).]

Robi15

20 Year Member
!Arcade!> Do you also make the artwork to you'r conversions? Is it included in the conversion price?

Thanks.

Robi15

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I wish I knew about this about a week ago. Spent more money on Neo stuff. Then there is tuition, and KOF 2000
frown.gif

Arcade, Thanks for all the info. How's the tightness factor. I mean does it slide well w/ the cart and cart system? Is it easy to get it out?

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
!Arcade!> Do you also make the artwork to you'r conversions? Is it included in the conversion price?
Thanks.

Robi15

Yes we will be including professionally printed artwork with all our conversions. To ensure the quality meets our standards we will be devoting a $2 Million 6-Colour perfecting press specifically for this project. (A little bit better than laser printed, don't you think?).

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
"Arcade, Thanks for all the info. How's the tightness factor. I mean does it slide well w/ the cart and cart system? Is it easy to get it out?"

Our unit was designed around the current AES cartridge specifications. You can expect our converter to be 3/4 the height of the AES cartridges currently available.

A direct answer to your question is yes, it is easy to get it out.

Robi15

20 Year Member
!Arcade!> GOOD! Is there possible to see pictures of you'r artwork in near future?
I'd like to know how they looklike before ordering.
smile.gif

Robi15