New Market Orientated usergroup...

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
To me that is what makes the market interesting over here Takumaji, you can speak your mind. You try and do that over at Arcadeotaku, Shmups, and Nintendoage you get shut down. Some 1 post wonder over there trying to peddle his wares to the biggest fish and you can't even do a damn thing about it.

Do you really want people who come here just for the market? I mean look at that guy a few months ago who had like 8-10 NEC XM29's that he wanted to sell to us in the CRT thread. He was asking 850+shipping for something he probably got for pennies at an estate auction acting like its such a good deal for us: act now while supplies last, all sales final, some restrictions may apply! . The only type of contributing those people do is to their bank account.

Most people who get called out for ebay and beyond prices usually deserve it on here from what I've seen. With that said I think it is possible to give a friendly suggestion that maybe your price is out of whack instead of going the classic neo hyphen way of 50 shipped.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Most people who get called out for ebay and beyond prices usually deserve it on here from what I've seen. With that said I think it is possible to give a friendly suggestion that maybe your price is out of whack instead of going the classic neo hyphen way of 50 shipped.

Again, if you think that something is wrong with a sales or wtb thread, post the link in the War Room and sort it out there.

I will not tolerate any more thread shitting in the Marketplace from now on. I may not be here 24-7 but rest assured that I will do my best to clean that shit up once I see it. This back and forth bs has gone long enough, it's time for some autumn cleaning.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So does that mean we aren't getting a new user group?

We could have called it the "Pen15 Club"...

:(

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Have an open market and call it a day, shmups seems to be ok with it after all these years. Members just deal with each other in a very private matter, they deal with noobs on a quiet manner as well, no one cries havoc. I think the problem here is that so many bitches cry over PMs to mods, which makes the mods feel compelled to do something just 'cause they were PMed. Seriously, when do I ever fucking PM a mod over a problem? After how many bullshit episodes that have come and gone have I ever PMed a mod? "Oh Mr. Mod, EG is harassing me, please halp!" lol, I can't believe someone would take some nagging seriously, I just don't understand.

This market is dying 'cause some people have inflated the forum prices and made it seem acceptable. Since when do we sell MVU4 cabs for 1200 bcuks?! WTF?! All those douchers that padded the OP on the back deserve to be in the club along with the OP.

If I'm gonna be in the club over telling some lying POS to go fuck himself in the market so be it. Let it rain, I'll bring a fucking storm!
QFT

It has begun!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Because no one else says what needs to be said, specially people like you.

So you want to pick a fight with everyone keyboard warrior? Geo is a solid member and really nice guy unlike you who posts nothing but shit.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yap gap gap, of course you're gonna side with yet another goon that can't play games and has no reason to be here.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yap gap gap, of course you're gonna side with yet another goon that can't play games and has no reason to be here.

I could care less if he could play games. He's a great person and a solid member and that's all that matters.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I'm not that great of a game player, but I mow a mean lawn.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...but...but you make videos! Aren't you supposed to be a bit competent about the subject you seem to focus your mediocrity on?

Don't listen to mjgassling, he's just a back stabber, you can ask op about that. Some pos.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
When is the novella coming? It's building. We can feel it.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Does anyone know when the neo store will be getting more Classic SNES minis...they seem to be out of stock.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
...but...but you make videos! Aren't you supposed to be a bit competent about the subject you seem to focus your mediocrity on?

Same insult, different dipshit. I'm gonna go hit up eBay and spend summa dat YouTube skrilla while you spend your Friday night getting grass stains out of your TJ Maxx acid-washed jeans.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Same insult, different dipshit. I'm gonna go hit up eBay and spend summa dat YouTube skrilla while you spend your Friday night getting grass stains out of your TJ Maxx acid-washed jeans.

Everyone knows your channel is legit. Ignore the haters.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Everyone knows your channel is legit. Ignore the haters.

Trust me, it doesn't bother me. I just think it's funny that no one can come up with a single thing to legit bust my balls about, so they go to that. It's like trying to get under Madman's skin by making fun of the color of his Porsche.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Trust me, it doesn't bother me. I just think it's funny that no one can come up with a single thing to legit bust my balls about, so they go to that. It's like trying to get under Madman's skin by making fun of the color of his Porsche.

I did not know you had a channel. Send me a link to one of your videos and I'll subscribe. I like to watch these videos on my free time but mainly when I'm taking a shit.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

I actually greatly enjoy your videos, it's not the same dribble of useless top 10 best NES games or hidden gems stuff.