New KOF x Garou game announced

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I dont understand those games at all.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
The NGPC Card Fighters Clash game(s) was/were great. However, SNK Playmore wasn't able to faithfully bring the series to the DS. I have similar expectations for this game.

Even still, though, chances of this making it to the U.S. with an English translation? Low.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
maybe there will be some cool art coming out of this.. everything else: meh, who cares.

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I miss the time when SNK was doing great fighting games. Playmore is all about card games, pachinko and compilations... All this sucks.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
This thread title at the top of the forum angers me..I really want to blame the OP but this really isn't his fault.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
Fucking
retarded.

waste of effort.

actually no since Mobile Card Battle Games are one of the most selling games right now in Japan. So hopping onto the bandwagon is a rational thing to do.

several million potential middle schoolers are a far more attractive market than a handfull of gamers.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
When I first read the title, I was like "wow, that could be cool. A new fighting game with KOF characters plus extra Fatal Fury characters." Then I read that it was a card game, and got yanked back down to reality. I know there's a huge market out there for this type of game, but can't they use a different IP? Oh, nevermind SNKP doesn't make new IPs they just ruin the ones they bought off SNK. (with a few exceptions).

Can't we get a new KOF with decent online play? Or just patch KOF XIII to work better online.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
This still does not anger me as much as when they announced the new Last Blade game, and it turned out to be a slot machine.

jeffensminger

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
WTF! I got so excited when i saw the thread title. That excitement went away after i read the thread.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
The card thing is stupid as it is, but why KOF x Fatal Fury? KOF already has Fatal Fury integrated, along with most every other SNK property. Clearly whoever green lighted this game hasn't played a KOF, or an SNK game.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Fighting is completely opposed to be sit and play with cards. This shit is shit and moreover shitting on the KOF memories.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Planet earth is pissing me off

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
actually no since Mobile Card Battle Games are one of the most selling games right now in Japan. So hopping onto the bandwagon is a rational thing to do.

several million potential middle schoolers are a far more attractive market than a handfull of gamers.

You should fall on your sword. Right now.

I don't see how a larger kiddy market is going to give a single positive fuck about some grizzled old franchise characters. Serious doubts about the mind of SNKp right now. Maybe if they made the card fighter game based on their cute characters from cool cool jam. But no. Kids will have zero interest in this shit.

Better off making witch touching games.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Just think of this as fundraiser for KOF XIV.