NEW CHAT ADMIN. Kid Panda & gum_drops. (Tired of Amiga's Anti-Islamic rants?)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
your point goes against you.
everything you say is petrol on the fire, no relief.
so, as you posted my isp address for the boards to see, please explain why fear and loathing (aka: paranoia) is an overreaction? :D

You have no proof that I posted your "isp address." Stop lying. Things like this are why you get banned. When will you learn? Stop blaming everyone else for your shitty life.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
ohhh!
the lady doth protest WAY too much.
ask rot for the email and mediafire link of the screencap, then post it to do a 2fer.
just the second half shows what your intentions are for the rest of ng. (though i suspect your bullshit is known universally...)
if i'm lying, i'm dying! :D

madman

OK:

GF0caRT.png

How about you visit the URL included in that image? You doxed yourself!

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
that was the first post, as you can see, i FOOKED up royally for printscreen the dump to a paint package, THEN screencap it.
the isp is legit, but it's not the exact object i was referring to.
rot + email = results. :D

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
that was the first post, as you can see, i FOOKED up royally for printscreen the dump to a paint package, THEN screencap it.
the isp is legit, but it's not the exact object i was referring to.
rot + email = results. :D

You are such a tard lol. Why don't you trying going to the URL in the signature like madman suggested?

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
because eating 50 caliber rifle barrels is much less painful....and gets a payoff at the end of a good TUG! :p

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
advice? where? :headscratch:
merely a response to a statement is all.
the day i offer 'advice' is the day i get skewered by a manta ray through the chest. :D
games....vidya games. :p

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
amiga1200 still doesn’t annoy or trigger me. I’ve tried to hate him gais, but it’s just not happening... :(

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
amiga1200 still doesn’t annoy or trigger me. I’ve tried to hate him gais, but it’s just not happening... :(

Yeah same here. I'm just indifferent to him. Tho I have one question Amiga, Why do you hate Muslims so much? I mean is it the religion of Islam you hate or the race in general?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

I just feel sorry for him. Although I don't know why because much like an injured animal, he lacks the self-awareness to understand his own condition.

madman

It's easier to ignore his faggotry on the forum, but when he does nothing but tard up chat with paranoid, racist rants and talk about "the few" who don't like him, it's hard to ignore. Thus his chat ban. He can run wild on the forum with his nonsense.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It's easier to ignore his faggotry on the forum, but when he does nothing but tard up chat with paranoid, racist rants and talk about "the few" who don't like him, it's hard to ignore. Thus his chat ban. He can run wild on the forum with his nonsense.

Fair call. I'm rarely in chat so I can't comment on how he is there.

One thing is for certain, he likes to troll and bait. Not saying he's any good at it, but nearly every post is a trap awaiting prey. I'd rather not go there... too old for that shit anyway.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not that amiga1200 isn't a piece of shit, but I love how more than a few of the other posters in this topic have no problem dropping comments like "faggot" on the forum, but for some reason they get all touchy-feely when somebody starts using slurs based on race or religion. There is no excuse for any of these. No difference. Period. Not even if used as a joke. They all come from the same place of hate, and by using words like that you're no better than amiga1200.

Whataboutism

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I really feel bad for the gay muslims on this site, like Bobak

:eye::eye:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Well as long we're all good with the odd youtube link in chat I think we'll be aaaalllright. Looking at you Rot and Mads.

madman

Well as long we're all good with the odd youtube link in chat I think we'll be aaaalllright. Looking at you Rot and Mads.

Are you talking about my links to Kelsey's twitch streams?