(embedding disabled)

so it's complete just never released?

Wow.

It's just as dumb as the proto scene.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
To the folks who keep talking about how bad or mediocre this game is:

Dude plenty of us like bad and mediocre games. Who cares?

Also there are fan translations out there for all kinds of shitty little games that maybe a couple hundred people care about.

If he’s going to finish and release the patch publicly, i think that’s super dope and I could care less about whatever mental health issues he was having 10+ years ago.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
To the folks who keep talking about how bad or mediocre this game is:

Dude plenty of us like bad and mediocre games. Who cares?

Also there are fan translations out there for all kinds of shitty little games that maybe a couple hundred people care about.

If he’s going to finish and release the patch publicly, i think that’s super dope and I could care less about whatever mental health issues he was having 10+ years ago.

*Couldn’t* care less.

Nobody is campaigning against the game. We’ll all download it and maybe even play it. It is however worth pointing out that it’s uneven for a PC Engine game and completely underwhelming as a Neo CD game. When this came out I was still playing PCE RPGs pretty regularly and I remember wanting something like that…but with the power of SNK. Like a Neo version of Tengai Makyou. I remember not much more than it not being that, and that’s worth pointing out. If it was as good as it should have been it would have been extremely good, obviously.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
that would be a fun game to leave on at meetups and cons actually
I actually bought the cart (good deal, no stupid prices) at some point, hoping that one day a translated ROM would appear. Guess I'll still have to play the waiting game...

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I actually bought the cart (good deal, no stupid prices) at some point, hoping that one day a translated ROM would appear. Guess I'll still have to play the waiting game...
Be the change you want to see in the world :D

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Google Lens, etc are getting good enough to translate a lot of games in real time. Turn based stuff works better, obviously.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Google Lens, etc are getting good enough to translate a lot of games in real time. Turn based stuff works better, obviously.
But that’s not playing the game as originally intended Mr. Fucking I hate mods of any sort, why aren’t you sperging?