Nevermind

ddtoron

n00b
Despite being told by one person it would be okay to make a for sale thread, it seems 5 other people who bothered to post disagree with that person. Mods can delete or lock this thread.

Not a problem, I can sell it elsewhere.

Last edited:

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Yikes. Circumventing the marketplace privileges isn’t going to go well for you.

If I were you I’d quickly edit this post, turn it into something else, and follow the forum rules before Rot notices.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I was told I could make a thread here if I wasn't able to get access to the marketplace by contacting Rot. He's busy I guess, and I don't see what the harm is in letting you guys have an opportunity to get this monitor. Not like many people appreciate them, aside from you guys. So anyway here we go.

This is a BVM-20F1U that I'd like to sell or trade. Preferably would like to do a trade involving an AES plus some games. I would reckon the tube has under 25k hours owing to it's sharpness, clarity, contrast and brightness levels, and overall similar appearance to my D24. Which has far less hours.

It comes with the BKM-10R control unit, obviously, as well as two extra input cards, a 24N, and a 20D. So you've got three analog inputs. I also have a 41H card that I may be willing to sell as well, separately.

I'm located in Toronto, for anyone who's interested in making some kind trip and is located on the north east coast.

I can't seem to post pics, so if someone wants to let me, or I can just post an imgur galley, I can do that too.

Thanks for the interest.

Quoted for posterity.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
This will be fun when people start waking up. You should have listened to opt2not.

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Despite being told by one person it would be okay to make a for sale thread, it seems 5 other people who bothered to post disagree with that person. Mods can delete or lock this thread.

Was this even a for sale thread?
I didnt see a price.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It really is pleasant when a plan comes together.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

So who's the one person?

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member

Just do enough posts so that you're allowed to use the market thread.

Last edited: