NeoSaveMasta v2: RED V2 - SOLD OUT!

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
All new game saves are added at the bottom of the list. They are treated as regular saves and should be able to be moved like regular saves.

Mishran

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered one and just got it in the mail last night. This thing is perfect. Can it hold game saves and high score saves for all neo games on one bank or will it require both sides? Just curious how much memory it would take up. Unfortunately my AES is the only Neo system that can use it right now with my whopping 4 AES games!:buttrock:

Got a Phantom-1 i bought used, but the first and only time I used it, took everything I had to yank it from the AES and took two people to dislodge it from the MVS cart. Hell with that shit.

gegrago

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I got mine last week and works really good. The only thing I can't do is to save high scores. I did name the card with the ! at the end of the name but it doesn't keep the high scores. I have a 3.0 uni bios. Is there another way?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Ordered one and just got it in the mail last night. This thing is perfect. Can it hold game saves and high score saves for all neo games on one bank or will it require both sides? Just curious how much memory it would take up. Unfortunately my AES is the only Neo system that can use it right now with my whopping 4 AES games!:buttrock:

Got a Phantom-1 i bought used, but the first and only time I used it, took everything I had to yank it from the AES and took two people to dislodge it from the MVS cart. Hell with that shit.

You wont be able to fill it up with regular game saves, even on one bank. I dont have any totals on how many high scores will fit, each game is different.

I got mine last week and works really good. The only thing I can't do is to save high scores. I did name the card with the ! at the end of the name but it doesn't keep the high scores. I have a 3.0 uni bios. Is there another way?

High score saving is not available with 3.0, you need 3.1.

Last edited:

6tusBeckmesser

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just ordered one also, great opportunity (especially with the upcoming memory card hack), wouldn't want to miss out!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Phew! Almost missed that there were only 25 (or less) left. Thanks for bumping this guys, just bought one ;)

duo_r

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
thanks man, fortunately a member told me about your card didn't even know you were offering this

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
:forw:Is the white NeoSaveMasta the old V1 version? How different is it from the new Red version?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
:forw:Is the white NeoSaveMasta the old V1 version? How different is it from the new Red version?

No, V1 was black/yellow and had a battery. The white one was V2, but there was also a low cost white one that had 8k. This is just the red version of the original V2 with 2 16k banks.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Just ordered one. Figured if it might be years before you make more, better grab one now.

duo_r

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Received thanks! So will my MVS allow me to save games now? Stoked I go this!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Got mine in today. They slide in like butter. Thanks NTM.