Want a SaveMasta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushky

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if you ship internationally, Portugal, i'm for a neosavemasta memory card, in black please :D

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm in for another as well!

I'm crossing my fingers in the hopes the next color is green.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Noob question here...

but is there any version of the CardMasta that would work with a MV1FZ? I may pick up a card anyway for use down the road...but just curious. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for your reply, xsq. It's clear to me that the AICMVS uses MV-1C boards. So normally the NeoCardMasta can't be combined with MV-1C boards due to the missing MV-IC memory board support. But isn't it a special version of NeoCardMasta which NeoTurfMasta offers here that will work with MV-1C boards? Or is the MV-1C board inside the AICMVS modified in a way that makes the use of NeoCardMasta impossible?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Thanks for your reply, xsq. It's clear to me that the AICMVS uses MV-1C boards. So normally the NeoCardMasta can't be combined with MV-1C boards due to the missing MV-IC memory board support. But isn't it a special version of NeoCardMasta which NeoTurfMasta offers here that will work with MV-1C boards? Or is the MV-1C board inside the AICMVS modified in a way that makes the use of NeoCardMasta impossible?

The new NCM I posted here does with with MV1C and 1B boards. The NeoBiosMasta that is inside current AI systems has to be removed and this new one installed. But the current CMVS systems do not have a cut out for any memory cards to slide into.

SHOGUNATE_LSD

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have been lurking here for 10+ years probably on and off but I finally made an account to say I must have one of these :-J:buttrock:

Idk if I will be able to get it to work on a MV 1FZS but I want one regardless.

Last edited:

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Would be down for two cards but in a normal color (would love black but that appears to be off the table)

Status
Not open for further replies.