neoloco = pekas123 = Last Blade scammer on eBay

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
WARNING.
Found out that pekas123 is working off another eBay user ID, neoloco.

Here's the original Last Blade US AES auction that he used to scam me with.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8106153132
I lost $226.

Here's his relisted auction with the starting price (399.99) of what he really wanted his first auction of Last Blade to sell for.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8111591816
He's lowered it to 349.99. Guess he's really desperate to sell it. If he sells this one, he's made almost $600 for this game.

He is also known as chavo4 here in the forums.

7308 Phinney Way
San Jose, CA 95139

Here's the original thread re: the Last Blade auction
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90979

Stay clear from his auctions!!

chavo4

BANNED, for selling fakes
Never received any MONEY from this looser!!!

Why don't you grow up since you never sent me any money in the first place.
Your claiming that I ripped you off...please!!! why don't go ahead and file for a refund with the money order company....... since the check has never been cashed in the first place....LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tickled:

Grow up kid!!!

chavo4

I'm not here to steal people's money

If someone really wants the game I can send the game COD.

Thank you for your time.

chavo4 :shame:

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
He finally emerges! I just PMed you the serial # of the money order.
How do you know it wasn't cashed? Since you used a bogus name and address for the user ID pekas123, of course it never got to you. It went to the phoney address & name associated with your eBay account:

Monica Franco
9388 Avenue 392
Dinuba, CA 93618

Mr. Chavez, you have just proven your own guilt. Noone on this forum will buy from you and soon, the same will be true on eBay.

Things will always run it's course. It will all catch up to you sooner or later. It's the law of nature.

chavo4 said:
Your claiming that I ripped you off...please!!! why don't go ahead and file for a refund with the money order company....... since the check has never been cashed in the first place....LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tickled:

Grow up kid!!!

chavo4

NO MONEY..No GAME... SORRY MORON

No money received no MINTY US AES LAST BLADE game...sorry and make sure you get a refund from the company you bought your so called money order.

Stop wasting my time.

Moron :tickled:

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
USPS Postal Money Order. Serial # 06857458514
Date of issue: 5/20/04.
Should I scan the receipt and attach it to this thread?

Why do you think I'm going through all this trouble? What makes you think I'm making all this up?

Let me make this real simple. I want my game OR my uncashed money order. Tell your "aunt" to return it. I will put a trace on it tomorrow to see if Monica has cashed it.

chavo4 said:
No money received no MINTY US AES LAST BLADE game...sorry and make sure you get a refund from the company you bought your so called money order.

Stop wasting my time.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I don't know which one of you is stupid, but it's one of you....or maybe both!

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
I'm definitely stupid for bidding on his auction in the first place. I guess I learned my lesson.

SnairDogg said:
I don't know which one of you is stupid, but it's one of you....or maybe both!

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Ralf501 said:
I'm definitely stupid for bidding on his auction in the first place. I guess I learned my lesson.

aw, scammers suck, I feel bad for ya if you really were the one that got screwed over

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
chavo4 said:

Grow up kid!!!

Leave this forum.

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
A seller who speaks to the buyer like that instead of trying to solve the deal and get to an agreement with the buyer is a fucking loser.

I wouldn't touch your auctions.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
chavo4 said:

Stop wasting my time.

Bad attitude dude. As a seller on Ebay myself I always treat buyers with the utmost respect. It seems that you don't have the same approach. If I were you I would be respectful and try to solve the situation, rather than belittling Ralf501 and telling him to get lost. :oh_no:

Last edited:

Harry_Hearttrob

Geese's Thug
Chavo is a bone smoking cum guzzler. I say you get a plane ticket and fly to his trailer and beat the gayness out of him.

It's obvious he's a scammer. Mods r u blind? BAN

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
chavo4 has just made my scammers list - congrats ;).

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
chavo4 said:

Wow, the loser actually had the courage to come back and post after being trashed in this thread. Funny though how he really had nothing to say . . . :tickled:

GUILTY AS CHARGED.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Few people have legitimate reasons to have multiple eBay accounts with small amounts of feedback under each user name.

In hindsight it's obvious he was just trolling for unexpecting Neo fans. This guy is a piece of shit, a snake, and a scammer. He should be banned immediately and a warning about him should be posted within the feedback forum.