NeogeoKult?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I was off the grid for a few here because of health problems.

What is it and what do this site think of it? Seems like it's well-laid out.

Kult is almost creepy sounding though.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
i def use them from time to time for the movelist, its a pretty cool little site. A month ago they had the kof 2000 desert stage as the background, such a good stage.

Might as well be in a "KULT" since we still follow this old ass hardware.

http://www.neogeokult.com/game-guides/

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i def use them from time to time for the movelist, its a pretty cool little site. A month ago they had the kof 2000 desert stage as the background, such a good stage.

Might as well be in a "KULT" since we still follow this old ass hardware.

same here, aj. i use the site mainly for the well displayed movelist. the reviews are a good read and the versus section where they compare capcom fighters with snk fighters is fun. and the over all presentation of the site is pretty good. i think it's a french site if i'm not mistaken.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Kult is almost creepy sounding though.
Spoiler:
8d91ff7e96974692202c5becbfbce0d1a106b803cab033175dfec8a15371958e.jpg

:keke:

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I've used the kult price guide and reviews in the past.
Which while they both aren't perfect, at least it gives you a good idea on the game.
And they try to stay up to date with their price guides which helps out a lot.
The reviews are good too when you want to learn more about the game.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I've known of it the last nearly 2 months, found it fast doing some hard hitting google searching so I can fast educate and research all things MVS so I could enjoy what I have, learn more about things inside there, and also learn more about games I've maybe never heard of before or lack the knowledge of. I kept this one bookmarked as it's a solid resource for reasons listed by others (guides, reviews, and pricing that's fairly up to date.) I think it's odd being a 'kult' but as it was said in here already, screwing around with and owning 20-25 year old hardware it kind of is like one.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I sometimes read ng kult reviews while i take a shit when there is nothing interesting being posted on the forums.

xorthen

Banned
He has an ok price guide but it defintely needs some modifications to the low end price range to high end price range.