NeoGeoFreak inserts for download and FREE

NGF

NEST Puppet
We have posted many inserts to be downloadable soon, or available on a collectible NeoGeoFreak CD.

We have seen people showing scans of the NeoGeoFreak inserts to help educate all Neo fans as to what the collectible and recognized inserts look like. All the mentioned inserts are the official ones created exclusively by NeoGeoFreak.

We created many in both English and Japanese to fit into an individuals preferred AES type collection.

Our Japanese Neo Driftout is indeed an awesome insert, and our English Strikers is one of the best we have created. And the versions of our Super Dodgeball in both English and Japanese are amazing. Some other masterpieces include Neo Bomberman, Pop 'n Bounce, Shock Troopers, Captain Tomaday, PI2, Magical Drops 2 and 3, and Pulstar and Blazing Star just to name a few.

And for $20, you can have the official NGF Promotional Insert CD as a collectible!!

We have already heard a response in these forums of how members are already happy to download the official NeoGeoFreak "Shock Troopers" insert. That is exactly what we want. We want all people to have the best possible looking AES collections, with the official NeoGeoFreak inserts. Then when you see them in person, you can contact NGF staff and order more carts.

And as a holiday bonus, we will give any and all Neo fans a FREE NGF insert and sticker for any converted cartridge they may have.

This is truly a great NeoGeoFreak special.

Go to www.neogeofreak.com to read all about the inserts and the special holiday contest.

thanks,

NGF

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited November 25, 2000).]

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by NGF:
We have posted many inserts to be downloadable soon, or available on a collectible NeoGeoFreak CD.

We have seen people showing scans of the NeoGeoFreak inserts to help educate all Neo fans as to what the collectible and recognized inserts look like. All the mentioned inserts are the official ones created exclusively by NeoGeoFreak.

We created many in both English and Japanese to fit into an individuals preferred AES type collection.

Our Japanese Neo Driftout is indeed an awesome insert, and our English Strikers is one of the best we have created. And the versions of our Super Dodgeball in both English and Japanese are amazing. Some other masterpieces include Neo Bomberman, Pop 'n Bounce, Shock Troopers, Captain Tomaday, PI2, Magical Drops 2 and 3, and Pulstar and Blazing Star just to name a few.

And for $20, you can have the official NGF Promotional Insert CD as a collectible!!

We have already heard a response in these forums of how members are already happy to download the official NeoGeoFreak "Shock Troopers" insert. That is exactly what we want. We want all people to have the best possible looking AES collections, with the official NeoGeoFreak inserts. Then when you see them in person, you can contact NGF staff and order more carts.

And as a holiday bonus, we will give any and all Neo fans a FREE NGF insert and sticker for any converted cartridge they may have.

This is truly a great NeoGeoFreak special.

Go to www.neogeofreak.com to read all about the inserts and the special holiday contest.

thanks,

NGF

Oh man, First ripping off NCS's html, And know selling 20 dollar cd's with inserts on em? Like the DAY after neo-geo.com does it? weird...

NGF

NEST Puppet
Other places were trying to pass off and sell low budget SCANS of our "NGF originals."
So we decided that it is in the best interest for all people to have the official NGF ORIGINAL for the downloadable sample.

Why would anyone want to pay other people $20 for a simple scan when for $20 they can have the official NeoGeoFreak Promotional Insert CD - that is also an NGF collectible.

But the idea of everyone seeing and downloading the Official recognized inserts was a great idea.

We are here to promote the Neo and to help the Neo fans and true NeoGeoFreaks.

thanks,

NGF

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Other places were trying to pass off and sell low budget SCANS of our "NGF originals."
---------------------------------------

Aw, I see the NGF staff is having reading problems.
No one is selling your Inserts. Those are Scans Of Shawns & others collections placed up for free. They are freely distributed to anyone that wants to bother taking the time to download them. To print out, or to use the art from them to help create their own inserts for their personal collections.

The fact that you realized what a great & helpful idea we had is great. I think its great that your now willing to distribute copies of your inserts to people at no cost.
We all look forward to your placing hi-res files of your inserts up for people to download.
-nick_th_fury

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
blah blah blah blah NGF blah blah official blah blah blah AES blah blah exclusively blah inserts blah blah official NGF blah blah etc. etc. . . .

Might as well make a program that spews out the same kind of crap that you guys do all the time. Just plug in the words, give it the proper "attitude" (as in arrogant,rude, and condescending), and then every time you need to put a post up, just have it spew out another paragraph or two. That's about all we end up getting from you guys anyway; save your typing and just have your messages automated, it would be much easier.

Your inserts get releasd to the public domain and all of a sudden you rush to put them out there, too, as if it were a "service" to the Neo community? What a joke!

As for your supposed CD, something tells me that anyone stupid enough to send you $20 would get just what they deserved . . . i.e., nothing. Now that your inserts are in the public domain, there's no further reason for anyone to deal with you guys. Anyone can just d/l the insert and take it to kinkos like you guys do, and have it printed for, what, like $3 per 11x17 page? That's assuming that they want to print your insert, all the homebrew ones I've seen tended to look quite a bit better.

Yeah, thats about it, and conversions can be better handled by other more technically advanced members of the community. That leaves your guys for . . . well . . . I guess for supplying people like "Big Eddie" and "Bid Jimmie" or whatever dummy names you made up on that last round of fake KOF 2K auctions. Hey, what ever happened to those guys, anyway? We never heard anything more about them . . . nor did we see any posts by them about how great the KOF 2K carts you sent them were. Hmmm, funny thing there . . .

No one here is going to deal with NGF. Save your breath and effort for your webpage, where suckers can't see the truth, and for your "private" eBay auctions. As for the rest of the community, they're all pretty well through with "NGF", such as it is.

RIP, NGF.

NGF

NEST Puppet
Aw, I see the NGF staff is having reading problems.
No one is selling your Inserts. Those are Scans Of Shawns & others collections placed up for free.
-nick_th_fury >>

Really?
Here is the quote from your NGF insert page:

<< If you don't want to bother downloading, but you still want them; please contact www.neo-geo.com. They have offered to sell these on a CDrom shipped to you for $20 as a convenience to the NeoGeo community. >>

which can be seen at http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/neogeoinsert/ngscans.html

See on your page it lists the CD of the "SCANS" for $20 as a service to the Neo fans.

NeoGeoFreak will supply ORIGINAL files (not cheap scans) on the collectible NGF-CD for the same amount.

This way it's in the best interest of all the NeoGeo fans and true NeoGeoFreaks.

This is a great idea to show all people the recognized and official NeoGeoFreak inserts.

thanks,

NGF

NGF

NEST Puppet
PLUS for the holidays, NeoGeoFreak is GIVING AWAY - FREE of charge - any insert for unreleased cartridges to ALL Neo fans.

FREE inserts!

This is unheard of.

NeoGeoFreak is promoting and giving away completely printed inserts and stickers for people that may have converted "black" cartridges (limit one insert per person). This way their collection will look the "BEST IT CAN" and it will be "officially recognized by all serious collectors" - which is great for the Neo fan in case they want to sell their cart at a later date.

FREE NeoGeoFreak inserts and stickers - get yours now!!

"Just more ways NGF is providing for all Neo fans."

thanks,

NGF

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
If you don't want to bother downloading, but you still want them
----------------------------------
Thats right. They are up for "free" download. You can download the exact same info for free. That is my point. Thanks for illustrating it. That is where my part in this ends. I dont sell them. Anyone who wants to can DL them. They can write them to cdrom & send them to who ever they like. Shawn, or anyone else for that matter. & they are scans. Not cheap, they are very good scans, well worth the price. That being worth nothing of course.

-------------------------
NeoGeoFreak will supply ORIGINAL files (not cheap scans) on the collectible NGF-CD for the same amount.
------------------------------------
LOL, aww now you say this as if there is some form of competition.
smile.gif
Well imo theres not. That is where you & I differ. You want to be a business, you want to be the "best".
I dont care, i run a "Fan" site. I try & help promote the Neo, and help its "fans" along the way. If you place up your inserts like you say you will, I think thats great. Im sure everyone would rather have a digital file straight from the source, rather than a scan of a printed piece.
-nick_th_fury

NGF

NEST Puppet
Exactly. I'm glad we can agree on this.

We feel it is in the best interest of all Neo fans to have the ORIGINAL digital files for download or on CD direct from NeoGeoFreak so they can see the beauty.

We are here to promote and give people the BEST supply for their Neo needs. So, instead of downloading a scan, they get the NGF Original. Beautiful.

We want EVERYONE to have these great items and then they can contact us and order direct.

thanks,

NGF

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
OK "NGF", then put up or shut up.

That is, PUT the digital files UP on your website, or SHUT UP.

I'll lay down CASH ON THE TABLE that you NEVER put ANYTHING up on your site. Where are they all? All I've seen is tiny thumbnails of your inserts, and there are no final "digital files" UP? Huh, where's Metal Slug 3? Its there, you'll say, just go look for it . . . yeah, a tiny thumbnail of it, is all that's there.

You guys are never going to put your PRECIOUS Metal Slug 3 insert up. That's a JOKE.

And if you do, I will come back to this thread and post an apology.

So, where are they? We're waiting to see how much you care for the community . . .
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

NGF

NEST Puppet
OK, what's your wager? $100?

You can buy the NGF Promo Insert CD for $20 now.

Put your wager on I-escrow with the stipulation that we have to provide the DL link or have the NGF Promo CD sent to you.

We just thought about this, it will take time to upload that many inserts. We weren't working on this in hiding thinking about it.

NeoGeoFreak knows the other people thought that we would probably not approve, but we LOVE the idea. FREE PRESS and Distribution of "NeoGeoFreak" product is great.

It sets the NGF standard world-wide.
We really want to help everyone and share our passion for the Neo.

Like NGF has said, we are giving away FREE NeoGeoFreak inserts and stickers - even to you Bryce aka Chimp. Send in your converted back Shock Troopers when you get the cart and you too can have it officialized in either Japanese or English.

Our offer is made and open, the rest is up to you. You can use I-escrow also. I have no hard feelings towards you, you just need to see the product first hand.

So, they offer is set, and we'll welcome your apology and look forward to helping you out in future dates.

thanks,

NGF

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited November 25, 2000).]

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Special Note to all Neo Geo Fans!
Special Note to all Neo Geo Fans!

Wow. Quite the show from neogeofreak.com
huh..... well. As you can see they care for all fans of neo geo... hmmm... I've had different deals with NGF... Let me tell you... I mentioned this in a previous forum and got no responce from NGF.. which mean they didn't care about what I had to say.. Mind you that was on a "Why all the hate" forum! ha ha ha! can you belive this! Ok folks here it is the story that sums up all of neo geo freaks care about neo geo fans service. It sounded good at first, I'm a big collector of neo geo stuff. Dion (Neo Geo man...)told me he could give me a deal on a moded Neo geo.. for S-video and the neo mod deal, plus the rca video. He said that he would include two joysticks. free of charge.. wow... what a deal.. So I ask him...how good of shape is all this if I'm gonna be buying all this for 500$? He said that it was "Good" and that"It was the new model mother bord... This is what I got.... think of this when you think of neo geo freak, and it's service. Untill I get what I request from neo geo freak... what they say and offer is just a plain pile of bull shit.... Yeah it was a new mother bord based on the serial number..on my neo.. BUT 3 SCREWS WERE MISSING ON THE BOTTOM OF MY NEO!!!!!!! PLUS!!!!! DION SIGHNED THE DAMB BOTTOM OF MY NEO!!!!!On a lesser part the two joy stick cords that he sent for free the cords were frayed and the cords were hanging out of the part that plugs into the neo...... I know for damb sure that Shawn's product would be in much better shape that the "Good" Shape NGF told me it was in...(How good of shape do you consider that to a collecter/gamer)! Do you think from NGF's rep and my dealings, NGF inserts will hold any value or any thing you say???!? You have to be kidding... So! untell I get a responce from you guys here in this forum about how you will help fix the problems that you have sent me...... Anything you say is just plain crap crap crap... some fake insert or sum shit... just like the RB2 that I got from you guys.. the darn sticker was falling off.. ) So please if you want to hold any rep at all I would send me my 3 screws along with a neo case without DION's sighnature on it! Or I will send you it all back and you can send me one that is more in "good" shape...Does everyone at NGF agree that what I was sent was ok.... ?? I DON'T!!!!!! what will you diside NGF? Please let me know soon.....
the one

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Oh, and Dion, I put a 5 dollar bill on my table here, just like I said I would.

CASH ON THE TABLE.

Gotta love those catch phrases . . .
biggrin.gif

NGF

NEST Puppet
No problem.

When you get your converted cartridge, contact us. You'll get the FREE insert and sticker. All you have to do is cover the return shipping. That's all we ask.

Giving you a FREE insert and sticker will be the start of us becoming friends. You'l lsee we have no problems with anyone.

You have always talked so badly about NeoGeoFreak for no reason. You never made any deals with us. This can be the deal that will change your mind on how nice these NeoGeoFreak inserts and stickers are.

thanks,

NGF

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
And a little more about that insert... I took it to a kinko dude and he told me that there is no way that that insert came from a Japanese press... It was a totall copy. I didn't get the insert that I payed 250$ for a Japanese insert/and (pooa=Peeling off on arrival) sticker! He only said there was a little damage to the cart box.! It makes me question anything that NGF says..! Shouldn't it the same for everyone elts NGF????? like I said lets see if you do anything or say anything about it!....
hmmmm...
the one

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I hope you wern't just talking to me.!!!!!!!!! because you better do damn better than that!!!!!!!!
the one

NGF

NEST Puppet
Frank, after 8 months you're now making a statement on your Neo order? why not the very next day? We can't control what you did to your system. What about all the other items you purchased:

Last Blade 2 Jap - $400
RB2 Jap - $200
FF1 US - $30
FF2 Jap - $40
FFS - Jap - $50
Nam 1975 - $50
AoF2 J - $70
Sengoku - $60
Super NGF System, 2 controllers, Power Supply, AV cables - $500 - shipped

not to mention all the other collectibles.

Why mention the screws now?
Send it back and I'll put the screws in - I don't see why they would be missing. Like we would want to keep some screws from you.

NeoGeoFreak still has massive emails from you saying how pleased you were with everything. Man, how peole change during peer presure.

As for Bryce, we'l gladely do your Shock Troopers. You have our telephone numnbers, call us during normal hours.
smile.gif

thanks,

NGF

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I'm sorry Neo geo fan's For NGF's response to me..... let me tell you the true story.......

theone

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Yes it has been 8 months! And how can the people at NGF TELLLL ME! that it is "PEEEEER (Peer) PREEEESURE (pressure)" when there has been complaint after complaint !!!!!!!! I don't event want to pay for the shipping to send my defiled NGF Neo geo crap back... I You say that I didn't complain 8 months ago????? Yeah That's because you were my only I could get NEO GEO suff LIKE I TOLD YOU!!!!!! Fuck that! Just like the classic NGF Newbee story...

"WHY MENTION THE SCREWS NOW"

YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you mention there was 3 out of 5 screws missing when you decided to send me my NEO! When I pick up my Neo I have to be afraid that my Neo will fall apart.... What's with that... To make matters Fucking terribule you sighn the damb bottom, "DION" Do you wan't fucking picx? Shit... You better come up with a better responce than that cheesey Dion attitude sounding responce.. I'd rather have you just send me the damn screws than have to deal with the service that I got in the past, rather than sending you it back.... are you kidding to think that I would actually have you handel anything elts? Fuck that! Only if I would have been able to see this forum sooner...

PLEASE NGF!!!!! tell me what you can do to fix my long forgotten by NGF problem! I wan't a new case! WITHOUT DION'S SIGHN ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin Duh!
See how frustrated your service has caused me... If you want your stupid bussines to get any better you better make past costomers like me more happy...... or wait... have you forgotten about them too...

shessh.... lets see what they have to say to back up this true statement... I hope that it is better than the last bull shit statement to kiss neo geo freaks ass once again.....

COME ON NGF GET REAL AND ANSWER MY PROBLEM FOR REAL, YOU GUY RETAINE TRUTH LIKE A WATERFALL RETAINES WATER!
Doughtfully hoping...
the one...

NGF

NEST Puppet
Look Frank, 8 months have passed.
Why didn't you mention the screws 8 months ago? I didn't see 3 screws missing, but if you say they are missing, then we'll send you 3 screws. Why would NGF need to keep the screws? it makes no sense.

All you had to do was email or call - like you used to do all the time.

If you want, NGF can post just a small portion of the emails we have from you in which you deeply express how happy you are with EVERYTHING.

You make no sense.
All you had to do was email NGF direct, but like the other people, you feel the need to act like a big shot and make a fuss over something like some lost screws.

Once again - NeoGeoFreak will send you 3 screws.

But what about all the other items you got from NGF? Notice how you don't mention the great satisfaction you had. And that NGF also sent you the RB2 cartridge FIRST - and that you paid AFTER receiving it.

If you were not happy, you could have sent it back. You didn't even have any money into it at that point. We're lucky you paid, but then again....at that point you were extremely happy. Well, after 8 months I'm sure you did something to it. It was MINT when you received it, and ypou know it.

Once again, NeoGeoFreak will send you 3 screws. Send us your mailing address if what we have on file is outdated.

thanks,

NGF

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
I have just ONE question:

Where the hell are all the happy NGF buyers?

Massiahz